We are delighted and excited to announce Hydrogen & P2X 2023 conference
with newly researched agenda, trending industry news, excellent speakers & technical insights. The conference will take place on 14-15 June in Copenhagen.
Decarbonisation of hard-to-abate sectors as well as clean mobility and green energy generation are some of the goals set in Europe. Without use of hydrogen it will be impossible to move forward with the process.
As 2022 was a breakthrough time for hydrogen industry, this year we are focusing on topics like latest regulations and policies, transformation of existing grids and building new ones, hydrogen storage technologies, industrial applications of hydrogen, generation of clean energy and decarbonization of transport.
- Overview of national hydrogen strategies
- REPower EU plan, RED III directive and other European regulations impact on hydrogen industry
- European state funding of IPCEI as booster of hydrogen value chain
- Managing CAPEX and OPEX of H2 and P2X projects
- Russian-Ukraine conflict and its impact on energy market
- Certification of hydrogen origin
- Case studies of latest P2X and hydrogen projects in Europe
- Converting distribution grids and transforming fossil fuels infrastructure to be hydrogen-ready
- Latest advancements in hydrogen storage and trasportation
- Hydrogen as an energy carrier for mobility - decarbonizing transport
- Monitoring and safety issues in hydrogen storag
Who should attend
4th European Conference Hydrogen & P2X 2023
will bring together top-level experts from gas producers, chemical and mobility industries representatives, power companies, business analytics, government officials and regulators, storage companies, service providers, projects representatives, transportation companies, technology providers, equipment manufacturers, renewable energy consultancies and others.
Why you should join the Hydrogen & P2X 2023
After a succesfull 2022 edition with 200 partcipants , 30 presentations from industry end-users we decided to hold the new edition in the city of Copenhagen again. 2023 Edition will give an even bigger possibility to network and exchange ideas with industry leaders. During this 2-day event rich in presentations from industry end-users and running projects case studies you will gain a comprehensive overview of the green hydrogen and P2X
industry. You can hear experts focusing on new regulations, changing market situation and more. Get an opportunity to network and exchange views with industry leaders.
- Rian Holdstock, FORCE Technology
- Zinovia Skoufa, Johnson Matthey
- Bernd Okkels, Ramboøll
- Anna Pekala, Ramboll
- Christian Schweitzer, bse Methanol
- Alan Kneisz, Advent Energy
- Eva Ravn Nielsen, Rambøll
- Catherine Gras, Storengy
- Morten Poulsen, Evida
- Ralph Diemer, eFuel Alliance
- Michael Nylykke, Ørsted
- Martin Eltang Theodorsen, Green Hydrogen Systems
- Betina Jørgensen, TotalEnergies
- Harry Smit, Gasunie
- Morten Stryg, Green Power Denmark
- Oliver Weinmann, German Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
- Francois Gaudet, EIB
- Elodie Perret, EDF
- Thorkil Dahlgreen, Biogasclean
- Robert Paulnsteiner, OMV
- Søren B. Pedersen, Hydrogen Valley
- Jacob H. Zeuthen, Maersk
- Senior Representative, Johnson Matthey
- Lotte Holmberg Rasmussen, Centrica Energy Trading
- Senior Representative, DNV
- Martin Hartvig, Energinet
- Senior Representative, AP Ventures
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.