Explosive Ordnance operations are becoming a key focus in Azerbaijan with many EOD and demining operations taking place along their border. There important projects will allow civilians to live freely without the worry of activating a landmine or bomb.
Mine clearance operations are led by the Mine Action Agency of Azerbaijan (ANAMA) who are working tirelessly in Tartar, Aghdam, Fuzuli, Shusha, Gubadli, Jabrayil and Zangilan cities to remove the mines in the urban areas.
Our Explosive Ordnance Seminar Europe will bring together leading mine actions officials as well as military personnel and NGOs to discuss the EOD operations taking place across Europe, Caucasus, and the Middle East.
Technology in EOD operations are also evolving with many new solutions being adopted to clear mines to help lower casualties. Solutions such as robotics and drones are now being used to assist with clearing mine sites especially in areas where it is difficult to detect mines.
Our 2021 and 2022 shows attracted 80+ high level officials over 3-day events. You will have the chance to network with the same high-level participants once again in Baku, Azerbaijan on the 11th - 13th July 2023
- Vugar Suleymanov, Chairman, Mine Action Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan (ANAMA)
- Lieutenant General Volodymyr Petrovych Sadkovyi, Rector, National University of Civil Defense of Ukraine
- Brigadier General Jihad Al Bechaalany, Director, Lebanon Mine Action Center
- Colonel Volodymyr Anatoliyovych Andronov, Vice-Rector for Scientific Work and Head of the Research Center, National University of Civil Defense of Ukraine
- Lieutenant Commander Nathan Isaacs, Commanding Officer, Bravo Squadron – UK EOD Supporting the Police and Coast Guard, Royal Navy
- Bojan Glamoclija, Director, Serbia Mine Action Centre (SMAC)
- Lieutenant Colonel Damian Piorko, Head, Technology Department, NATO EOD Centre of Excellence
- Muhabbat Ibrahim, Director, Tajikistan Mine Action Centre
- Nooruddin Rustamkhail, Director, Directorate of Mine Action Coordination, Afghanistan
- Mohammad Breikat, National Director, National Committee for Demining and Rehabilitation, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Milovan Joksimovic, Chief, Department for UXO and National Focal Point for Cluster Munition – CCM, Directorate for Emergency Management, Ministry of Interior, Montenegro
- Valentina Atanasovska, Head of International Cooperation Department, Protection and Rescue Directorate, Republic of North Macedonia
- Gurkan Keskin, Director, Humanitarian Mine Action Association (IMFAD)
- Nigel Ellway, Head of Secretariat, All-Party Parliamentary Group, UK and Director REVIVE Campaign
- Bishnu Mahat. Sub Regional Weapon Contamination Programme Coordinator for Eurasia – South Caucasus, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Branislav Jovanovic, Owner, EOKHUB
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Seminar Agenda of this event.
VenueHilton Baku Hotel
1B Azadlig Avenue, AZ1000