We are proud to announce the 7th annual MilSatCom USA conference
, returning on 21st-22nd June 2023.
At this event you can expect in-depth presentations from all branches of the military, numerous critical government agencies and leading industry SATCOM providers. This conference will explore the most important topics that are affecting you and provide discussions around the future of MILSATCOM
This is the only event that will:
Bring together the US MILSATCOM
community. The conference will host some of the most innovative international militaries as both speakers and audience. This is a networking opportunity not to be missed; no other event in the USA offers the same number of opportunities to meet, discuss and network with experts from across the USA.
What's different this year?
This year's forum will analyse several pressing topics including emerging US space policy, SATCOM Architecture, USSF and US Army SATCOM acquisition plans, COMSATCOM, Laser Communications, Spectrum Management and SATCOM for the Warfighter.
Benefits of Attending
This event you will give you an unmatched opportunity to delve into the most important topics and discussions around MILSATCOM.
- Meet and network with leaders in SATCOM from industry, military and government across two days, including dedicated networking breaks and receptions
- Hear updates and guidance from world leading SATCOM programme managers and decision-makers
- Delve into the latest topics and trends shaping the future of MILSATCOM
- Discover cutting-edge SATCOM technology to enhance operational effectiveness and explore opportunities for greater coalition interoperability
Who Should AttendMilSatCom USA
will provide a platform for space professionals to examine the challenges they face and work with the solution providers who are meeting these challenges.
- SATCOM Experts
- Space Operations Leaders
- Military Professionals seeking SATCOM solutions
- Businesses looking to break into the market
- Established players looking to expand their contacts
- Developers and innovators in SATCOM technology
- Andrea Loper, Program Manager, Integrated Experiments and Evaluation Division, Air Force Research Laboratory, Space Vehicles Directorate
- Barry Austin, SATCOM Programme Manager - Defence Digital, UK Strategic Command
- Charlotte Gerhart, Director, Acquisition Delta - Tactical SATCOM, Space Systems Command
- Chris Solee, SES, Deputy Director, Capability and Resource Directorate, USSPACECOM
- Clare Grason, Chief COMSATCOM Office, United States Space Force
- Colonel Dave Pheasant, Commander Space Delta 8, Space Operations Command Delta 8
- Colonel Eric Felt, Director, Architecture Integration, Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Space Acquisition and Integration
- Colonel Pete Atkinson, Space Division Chief, US Army
- Cordell DeLaPena, Program Executive Officer PEO for Military Communications MilComm & Positioning, Navigation, and Timing PNT, Space Systems Command, USSF
- Damon Feltman, Chief, Transport Cell, Space Development Agency
- Daniel Holtzman, Authorizing Official, DOD Chief Digital and Artificial Intilligence Office (CDAO)
- Darren Buck, Liaison to the Air Force and Space Force for the DoD Mission Partner Environment, Mission Partner Capabilities Office (MPCO) (SAF/CDMX)
- Dave Brunnenmeyer, Director, LinQuest MSEIT, Space Systems Command SE&I
- Dr Thomas Cooley, Former Chief Scientist, AFRL, Space Vehicles Directorate
- Joe Vanderpoorten, SATCOM Technical Director, Space Systems Command
- John Kirk, Chief, SATCOM and International Partners, US Space Command, USSF
- Joseph Welch, Director, DEVCOM C5ISR Center, US Army
- Mike Connell, Operations Manager, SATCOM Integrated Operations Division SIOD
- Mike Dean, DOD SATCOM Chief, DOD CIO
- Scott Harris, Senior Spectrum Advisor, National Telecommunications & Information Administration
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
950 North Stafford Street,
Arlington, Virginia, USABook Your Room
We have a room block reserved at Hilton Arlington for June 20, 2023 through June 22, 2023. Booking your room is simple, just click here
to receive your group's preferred rate.Book by
: June 6, 2023Rooms & Rates
2 Dbl Beds Deluxe Room - $258.00
1 King Bed Deluxe - $258.00