With the world's gaze focusing more and more on reducing emissions, and the incredible advancements in Hydrogen
taking place, the time is now to explore this growing industry; the latest innovations, the state of investment and the upcoming economic opportunities.
Our U.S Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit
will be taking place in Boston, Massachusetts on the 27th & 28th September 2023. Join us for the two day event which will bring together key industry stakeholders from all corners of the Hydrogen
industry to give you an insight to the latest regulations impacting on global transition in energy trends & the required economical and infrastructural innovations for a sustainable energy carrier.
This conference invites experts and senior executives across the whole Hydrogen and fuel cells
industry value chain interested in meeting potential partners, create business opportunities and gaining knowledge on the latest advancements to aid growth in markets.
Representatives from hydrogen producers and suppliers, fuel cell companies, automotive OEMs, hydrogen storage companies, technology providers, component manufacturers & industrial end-users, financial stakeholders and investors, service providers, government officials & regulators, sustainability mobility technology providers and others will come to discuss perspectives & market opportunities for the hydrogen & fuel cells
- U.S & Global Hydrogen and fuel cell market overview
- Assessing Government perspectives on U.S Hydrogen Policy
- A roadmap to a state-wide Hydrogen Market/Economy
- Scalability of 'Blue Hydrogen + CCS vs 'Green Hydrogen: A comparative assessment
- Achieving Volume: The need for large scale production of renewable H2
- Pathway to improving Compression, Storage & Distribution capabilities
- Exploring Fuel Cell advancements in Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles & Transport fleets
- Decarbonising Maritime Vessels & Ports: Transitioning Maritime Vessels & Ports to Hydrogen Energy
- David Hart, Director, E4tech
- Patrick Ward, Principal Scientist, Savannah River National Laboratory
- Keith D Patch, Energy Technology & Business Innovation, Independent Consultant
- Trevor Brown, Executive Director, Ammonia Energy Association
- Jacob Goldberg, Environmental Specialist, L.A & Long Beach Port
- Randolph Horner, Managing Director, Renewable New York LLC
- Charles Myers, President, Massachusetts Hydrogen Coalition
- Joel Rinebold, Director, Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology
- Rich Gottwald, CEO & President, Compressed Gas Association
- Dave Wolff, Industrial Sales Director – North America, Nel Hydrogen
- Senior Representative, Nikola Motor Company
- Cory Shumaker, Head of Business Development Americas, Hyzon Motors
- Roxana Bekemohammadi, CEO & Founder, United Stated Hydrogen Alliance
- Jim Petrecky, Head of Sales – Eastern Region, GKN Hydrogen
- Robert T Do, President & CEO, SGH2 Energy Global Corporation
- Patrick Molloy, Senior Associate, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Cyril Dufau Sansot, CEO, HY2GEn
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.