The 9th Annual Digitalization in Oil and Gas Conference
is the only event that consistently brings hundreds of global oil and gas technology executives together with the world's most innovative digital technology companies, to discuss and showcase the latest case studies and solutions in the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors.
What's New in '23
- 6 conferences, 2 days, 1 location, 1 ticket
- Free registration for oil and gas operators
- Innovation Zone - the industry's leading startups
- A Taste of Texas Gala Dinner
- Advisory Board
- Stay tuned for more...
Benefits of Attending
- The world's largest and most senior network of digitalization and decarbonization events for the energy sector
- The must-attend annual event focusing on the oil & gas industry's digitalization challenges and opportunities
- Event matchmaking giving attendees the opportunity to be matched and meet with relevant peers and potential partners
- Over 8 years of pedigree in delivering networking and thought leadership opportunities to 4,000+ attendees
- Our marketing campaign ensures your brand is featured before, during, and after the event.
- Drive sales - generate hundreds of directly relevant leads over two carefully crafted days
- Demonstrate your expertise by participating in individual speaking roles and panels
- Host private meetings and lead interactive discussions on the topics that matter most
- 800+ Attendees
- 100+ Speakers
- 30+ Case Studies
- 500+ 1-to-1 Meetings
- 6 Tracks
- 50%+ End-User Attendance
6 Featured Tracks
While the conference plenary kicks proceedings off, you'll have the chance to join any industry track that fits you and your company's priorities and needs.
- IoT in Oil and Gas
- For 8 years the IoT in Oil and Gas conference has been the must-attend digitalization event for the oil and gas industry. Whilst the conference largely focused in IoT technology, the integration of IoT with digital technologies led us to co-locate the conference with 5 other tracks - and one exhibition hall.
- Digital Twins in Oil & Gas
- More than cryptocurrency, Blockchain technology is changing the oil and gas industry. Digitalization in Oil and Gas is your opportunity to learn about this groundbreaking innovation as it spreads across the industry. Our Blockchain track for conference attendees is your chance to see how Blockchain can be the difference maker for your company.
- Blockchain in Oil & Gas
- Digital Twins are widely recognized as a game changer for oil and gas companies. Merging cloud computing, advanced simulation, virtual system testing, AR/VR and machine learning, digital twins is improving decision-making in real-time by providing a virtual representation of a physical process. The Digital Twins track will equip you and your company with the insight to make informed and improved data-driven decisions from subsurface modeling and rig-design, to production, safety and field resource.
- Edge Computing Technologies in Oil and Gas
- Edge computing is widely recognized as a critical tool in bridging the information gap, particularly in remote or offshore locations with unreliable internet connections. With the fast growth of IoT devices in the energy industry, operators and service companies need a flexible infrastructure to manage their data, leverage insights and achieve predictive maintenance. Edge computing provides oil and gas providers the infrastructure they need to operate efficiently no matter where they are.
- Connectivity in Oil & Gas
- As the world gets more and more connected, so to is the oil and gas industry. Innovations in bandwidth communications, 5G, and LoRa networks are rapidly connecting even the most remote work areas. Companies from every corner of the world are utilizing more ways to keep all aspects of their businesses connected.
- Mobility in Oil & Gas
- Oil and Gas companies are investing heavily in enabling the mobility of its workforce, equipping them with the technology to improve outcomes in ESG, productivity, safety and retention. Field service technology is providing operators and service companies with an improved agility to meet existing and new challenges.
The full agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
Venue Hilton Americas-Houston
1600 Lamar St, 77010