Next Generation Material Management
Leadership – Innovation – Partnership
The complexity of today's world requires clear targets and new cooperation models inside our companies and with our external partners. Enhanced skills and abilities of our people are needed more than ever: data management, strategic development, sustainability, digital fluency, and many more.
Innovation is the key to jointly be the winners.Facts
Two-day conference with a related exhibition. 300+ attendees from senior management and 32+ exhibitors.Mission
Connecting mobility industry Leaders from OEM and suppliers to meet and exchange ideas, know-how, and best practice on topics that are defining the future of our changing mobility industry.
Reasons to attend the Lake Constance Mobility Supplier Summit
- Networking opportunities - Attending the Lake Constance Mobility Supplier Supplier Summit allows automotive professionals to connect with industry leaders and peers, fostering valuable relationships and collaborations.
- Industry insights - The summit provides attendees with the latest industry trends, innovations, and technologies, giving them a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Contracting opportunities - The summit brings together suppliers, manufacturers, and buyers in the automotive industry, making it an ideal venue for companies looking to secure new contracts and business opportunities.
- Professional development - The conference offers panel discussions and keynote speeches that provide attendees with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally
Why you should attend
- Networking opportunities: Attending the Lake Constance Supplier Summit allows automotive professionals to connect with industry leaders and peers, fostering valuable relationships and collaborations.
- Industry insights: The summit provides attendees with the latest industry trends, innovations, and technologies, giving them a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- Professional development: The conference offers workshops, panel discussions, and keynote speeches that provide attendees with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
- Contracting opportunities: The summit brings together suppliers, manufacturers, and buyers in the aerospace industry, making it an ideal venue for companies looking to secure new contracts and business opportunities.
- Exposure: Attending the LAKE Constance Supplier Summit gives professionals the chance to promote their company, products, and services, increasing their visibility and reach within the aerospace industry.
- Christiane Bausback, CEO, N+P Industrial Design GmbH
- Werner Engl, Head of Global Sales & Customer Development AD Systems, ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Soeren Haese, Director Strategy & Product Steering, Mercedes-Benz Group AG
- Thomas Keitel, Principal, PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH WPG
- Normen Lamb, Managing Director, Eisenman?n GmbH
- Daniele Pontarollo, Executive Vice President Material Management, ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Rainer Wiedmann, Senior Vice President Purchasing Non Production Material, ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Andrea Fuder, EVP & CPO, Volvo Group Purchasing
- Fabian Schlegel, Senior Vice President Materials Management Electronics, ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- John Sobek, VP Materials Management Digitalization & Services, ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Matthias Lang, Head of Commodity Purchasing Steel, ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Patrick Göppinger, Director Purchasing Non Production Material, ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Armin Fürderer, Director Sustainable Customer Solutions, Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG
- Yvonne Keil, Senior Director Global Supply Management, GlobalFoundries
- Philipp Schramm, Executive Vice President Commercial Administration, Brose Group
- Timo Koechel, Vice President Procurement and Member of Coperate Managment Board, SICK
- Bernd Weckenmann, VP SCM & Procurement, ElringKlinger AG
- Jurate Keblyte, Chief Financial Officer, Grammer AG
- Sigrid Berg, Head of Human Resources, Cimpa PLM Serices
- Thomas Schulte, Senir Vice President, Robert Bosch GmbH
- Tanja Heinemann, Executive Manager Procurement Marketing, Krauss-Maffei Wegmann
- Ralf Klädtke, CTO Transportation Solutions, TE Connectivity
- Klaus Küng, Senior Director Transport & Mobility Industry, Dassault Systèmes
- Rüdiger Schroth, Head of Technology & Production, Hutchinson Stop-Choc Gmbh & Co. KG
- Ole Gerkensmeyer, Director automotive sales EMEA, Wolfspeed
- Stefan Schrauf, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers GmbH WPG
- Matthias Moll, Head of Procurement Strategy, Evonik
- Jan-Christoph Maser, Managing Director at AEQUITA & Managing Director (CFO/CRO) at IFA Group, AEQUITA / IFA Group
- Dr. Anne-Marie Großmann, Managing Director, Georgsmarienhütte Holding GmbH
- Ashwin Ramachandra, Head, Digital Services Practice - Transportation Business, Tata Elxsi
- Rene Graichen, Vice President Operations
- Günther Hasna, Chief Technologist, Ansys
- Dr. Marc A. Heinisch, Partner, ConMoto Strategie und Realisierung GmbH
- Philipp Simon, Purchasing Business Analyst, Hirschvogel Umformtechnik GmbH
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.