With ever increasing focus on sustainability and decarbonisation, many industries are looking for ways to use CO2 to both remove harmful emissions and find value from this perceived "waste" material. This event will focus on new CO2 utilisation
developments and technologies in the oil and gas, chemicals, energy, mineralisation and E-Fuels industries, as well as other-end markets. The conference will also highlight international legislation; updates and requirements of the industry, as well as an overview of the market since the 2015 Paris agreement.
Following the success of its previous editions, The European Carbon Dioxide Utilisation Summit
will take place in Hamburg on the 25th & 26th October 2023.
This summit will attract attendees from Energy companies investing in R&D, Oil, gas and chemical companies with Alternative energy departments, Governments looking for investable R&D in the energy sector, Biofuel companies, Power to gas/liquids fuels, Industrial Chemical sector, Start-up technology companies, Chemical product manufacturers, Fuel & Biofuel technology companies, Venture capital firms, Clean energy technology companies, Oil and gas services companies, Gases and engineering companies, Petrochemical consulting companies and more.
- Legislation and regulation – an overview and outlook.
- Financial state and investment in CCU deployment.
- Niche and novel CCU applications.
- CO2 Utilisation in the construction industry.
- Scalability of CCU deployment.
- Alternative fuels; CCU and E-Fuels.
- Creating and sustaining CCU infrastructure across Europe.
- Carbon capture developments.
Who Will Attend?
- Energy companies investing in R&D
- Oil, gas and chemical companies with Alternative energy departments
- Governments looking for investable R&D in the energy sector
- Biofuel companies
- Power to gas/liquids fuels
- Industrial Chemical sector
- Start-up technology companies
- Chemical product manufacturers
- Fuel & Biofuel technology companies
- Venture capital firms
- Clean energy technology companies
- Oil and gas services companies
- Gases and engineering companies
- Petrochemical consulting companies
- Tudy Bernier, Senior Policy Manager, CO2 Value Europe
- John Cosmo Dwelle, Head of Department Business Development, Sustainability and Politics, Landwärme GmbH
- Søren Mikkelsen, Business Development Manager Power-to-X, TOPSOE
- Massimo Pardocchi, Global Development Director – Projects & Key Account Management, Bilfinger SE
- Peter Van Gelderen, Partner, ICOS Capital
- Kash Burchett, Global Head of Carbon Removal Technologies, HSBC
- Terje Hyldmo, Manager Commercial & Business Development, BioKraft
- Nina Kolbe, Project Manager, ThyssenKrupp
- Thomas Parker, Founder, WA3RM
- Jan Skocek, R&D Program Manager Carbonation Technologies, HeidelbergCement
- Cecilia Mondelli, Head CCU & Biobased Technology Development, Sulzer
- Pim van Keep, Sales Director BeNeLux, Aker Carbon Capture
- Li Chen, Carbon Utilisation Technology Manager, Baker Hughes
- Deepak Pant, Senior Scientist, VITO
- Michalis Agraniotis, Senior Business Development Manager, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- Tony Rehn, Program Director – Waste to Materials, Fortum
- Tomonao Saito, Deputy Manager, Japan Carbon Frontier Organization
- Samiya Parvez, Process Engineer, Downstream Refining, Fluor Corporation
- Mariana Paredinha Araujo, Scientist, Electrochemistry, Avantium
- Eline van Berlo, Analyst of Future Fuels, SkyNRG
- Raplh-Uwe Dietrich, Research Area Manager- Alternative Fuels, DLR
- Ken Omersa, CEO, Omnagen
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Electrofuel
- Karl Hauptmeier, CEO, Norsk e-Fuel
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Le Meridien HamburgPhone
An der Alster 52, 20099
: +49 40 21 000 Website