Building on the success of our 2022 edition which brought over 150 senior level attendees to Hamburg, we are delighted to be back with our European E-Fuels Conference
on the 8th & 9th of November 2023 in Dusseldorf.
The 2023 edition of the conference will once again bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewables, fuels, energy and oil & gas industries: including car manufacturers, e-fuel
producers, technology providers, consultants and policy advisors.
Senior-level speakers will present on technical aspects of the e-fuel
market and present the latest challenges and opportunities that the industry brings. They will discuss topics requested by industry experts, touching on aspects such as e-fuels
in the automotive and aviation industry, e-fuel
production costs challenges and the latest technological advances amongst others.
- E-Fuel Market - Overview of Recent Developments
- Innovations in The European E-Fuels Market
- Moving Towards Price-Competitive E-Fuels
- Assessing the Available Types of Fuels
- Policies and Regulations Driving the Energy Transition
- E-Fuels in Aviation
- Evaluating the Sustainability of E-Fuel Production
- E-Fuels in Automotives
- E-Fuels in Maritime
- Towards a Future of E-Fuels
Who Will Attend?
Technical, Strategic and Business Development Executives from E-fuel Producers, Oil Refiners, Process Technology Providers, Electrolyser Producers, Catalyst Suppliers, Policy & Regulators, Automotive & Aviation Industries, Consultants, Investors and Chemical Companies.
- Oskar Meijerink, Business Development Manager, SkyNRG
- Dietmar Huber, Vice President Business Platform Power-to-X, Neste
- Karl Hauptmeier, CEO, Norsk e-Fuel AS
- Christian Schultze, Director Research & Operations, Mazda Motor Europe
- David Bothe, Associate Director, Frontier Economics
- Jonathon Counsell, Group Head of Sustainability, IAG
- Arno Zimmermann, E-fuels for Clean Aviation, Spark e-Fuels
- Michael Haid, CEO, EDL Poerner
- Joey Van Elswijk, Commercial Manager Renewable Fuels, Port of Amsterdam
- José Manuel Pérez Rodríguez, H2 Regulation & Government Affairs, EDP Renewables
- Amy Hebert, CEO, Arcadia eFuels
- Stefan Fahrnholz, Manager Research & Development Decarbonisation, Carnival Maritime
- Minh Khoi Le, VP, Head of Global Hydrogen Research, Rystad Energy
- Mario Vesco, Venture Manager, Sustainable Aero Lab
- Ralf Diemer, Managing Director, eFuel Alliance
- Maria Strandesen, Director, Head of Future Fuels, Maersk
- Felipe Ferrari, Technology Innovation Renewable Fuels, GoodFuels
- Gunnar Holen, CEO, Nordic Electrofuel
- Iris ten Have, Head of Science, Extantia
- Uta Weiss, CEO, MEW
- Christophe Verstreken, Engagement Manager, McKinsey & Company
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Clayton Hotel DüsseldorfPhone
Immermannstrasse 41, 40210
: +49 211 8340 Website