Our 3rd annual CBRNe Summit USA will be coming to Austin, TX on the 16th - 18th October 2023. This event brings together leading officials from the military, civil and scientific agencies to provide you will a full perspective on all CBRNe threats and challenges.
Over the 2-day conference and exhibition you will hear different perspectives from civil, military and scientific officials on the latest CBRNe trends and operational challenges being faced to their agency.
Bringing together civil and military agencies together is a key feature of our event. There is a greater importance on interoperability between these different stakeholders to respond to CBRNe incidents and understanding the capability gaps when dealing with CBRNe incidents.
With the event taking place in Austin, TX there will be a focus on the CBRNe capabilities to the Austin Fire Department and Police Department as well as other cities across the State to give participants a full overview of the CBRNe capabilities across the State of Texas.
CBRNe Summit USA will also include a live demonstration by the local authorities to showcase their capabilities and technologies available to them when responding to a vast array of CBRNe incidents.
- Michael Bailey, Director, U.S. Army DEVCOM Chemical Biological Center
- Susan Ferensic, Assistant Director, WMD Directorate, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Colonel Christopher Grice, Director, RD-CB/JSTO, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- Colonel Sedrick Jackson, Deputy Commandant, U.S. Army CBRN School
- Colonel Matthew Clark, Joint Project Manager for CBRN Medical, Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPEO-CBRND)
- Joel Baker, Fire Chief, Austin Fire Department
- Steve Simon, Battalion Chief, Phoenix Fire Department
- Allan Cordwell, Head of Group, Emergency Planning, Resilience and Response Unit, The Northern Care Alliance NHS Group, United Kingdom
- Dr. Toby Hatton, Director of Programs, Disaster Recovery and Ascension Texas Medical Response Unit, Ascension Hospital Group
- Nicholas Tietsort, Director, Cole County Emergency Management, Missouri
- Captain Balazs Bene, Deputy Department Head, Military Medical Operations, Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute
- Captain Lance East, HazMat Coordinator, Rock Springs Fire Department, Wyoming
- Captain Antoine Howard, WMD and Hazmat Coordinator, Dallas Fire Department
- Captain Matthew McElearney, Special Operations Training, Austin Fire Department
- Travis Rebello, Education and Training Coordinator, Hazardous Materials Response Division, Massachusetts Department of Fire Services
- Bryan Sommers, Business Development Manager – North America, Argon Electronics
- Steven Jones, Business Development Manager, Fast-ACT
- Kayla Sossin, CBRNe Planning Program Manager, New York City Emergency Management Department
- Chance Duke, Special Agent, WMD Coordinator, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Dr. Donell Harvin, Senior Homeland Security Researcher, Emergency & Disaster Management Program, Georgetown University, United States
- Bobby Baker, Principal CBRNE Training Specialist, Counter-Terrorism Division (CTOS), Nevada National Security Administration, U.S. Department of Energy
- Charlie Johnson, Program Manager – Securing the Cities – Houston, Mayor’s Office of Public Safety and Homeland Security, Houston
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Sheraton Austin Hotel at the CapitolHotel Booking
701 E. 11th Street, 78701
Austin, Texas, USA
Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol
701 East 11th Street
Austin, Texas, USA, 78701
Delegates have a special rate of 229USD per night, please use this link to book