Our 3rd annual CBRNe Summit USA will be coming to Austin, TX on the 16th - 18th October 2023. This event brings together leading officials from the military, civil and scientific agencies to provide you will a full perspective on all CBRNe threats and challenges.
Over the 2-day conference and exhibition you will hear different perspectives from civil, military and scientific officials on the latest CBRNe trends and operational challenges being faced to their agency.
Bringing together civil and military agencies together is a key feature of our event. There is a greater importance on interoperability between these different stakeholders to respond to CBRNe incidents and understanding the capability gaps when dealing with CBRNe incidents.
With the event taking place in Austin, TX there will be a focus on the CBRNe capabilities to the Austin Fire Department and Police Department as well as other cities across the State to give participants a full overview of the CBRNe capabilities across the State of Texas.
CBRNe Summit USA will also include a live demonstration by the local authorities to showcase their capabilities and technologies available to them when responding to a vast array of CBRNe incidents.
- Colonel Christopher Grice, Director, RD-CB/JSTO, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- Colonel Sedrick Jackson, Deputy Commandant, U.S. Army CBRN School
- Michael Bailey, Director, Engineering, U.S. Army DEVCOM Chemical Biological Center
- Allan Cordwell, Head of Group, Emergency Planning, Resilience and Response Unit, The Northern Care Alliance NHS Group, United Kingdom
- Steve Simon, Battalion Chief, Phoenix Fire Department
- Nicholas Tietsort, Director, Cole County Emergency Management, Missouri
- Chance Duke, Special Agent, WMD Coordinator,Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Captain Matthew McElearney, Special Operations Training, Austin Fire Department
- Travis Rebello, Education and Training Coordinator, Hazardous Materials Response Division, Massachusetts Department of Fire Services
- Lance East, HazMat Coordinator, Rock Springs Fire Department, Wyoming
- Bobby Baker, Principal CBRNE Training Specialist, Counter-Terrorism Division (CTOS), Nevada National Security Administration, U.S. Department of Energy
- Dr. Donell Harvin, Senior Homeland Security Researcher, Emergency & Disaster Management Program, Georgetown University, United States
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.Hotel Booking
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.
Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol
701 East 11th Street
Austin, Texas, USA, 78701
Delegates have a special rate of 229USD per night, please use this link to book