Already on the 7th edition of a successful series, we are excited to announce the 2023 edition of our European CCS Industry Summit
. The event will bring together senior executives from companies including power plant owners, oil and gas companies, ongoing carbon capture and storage projects, consultants, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders involved in the CCS value chain.
This two day event will focus on the legislation, regulatory frameworks, improving infrastructure, potential issues and technology opportunities within the CCS industry, increasing profitability and more. We will be focusing on the future of the industry and scaling up projects to meet demand.
- European CCS Market Overview
- Improving Infrastructure and Connectivity Between Buyers and Sellers
- Changes in Regulation in CCS and Opportunities in the Market
- The Future of Carbon Storage
- CCS Opportunities in the Waste to Energy Industry
- Increasing the Profitability of the CCS Industry
- Scaling Up the CCS Industry
- New Technology in CCS
- New Project Update
- Plant Owner’s Perspective
Who Will Attend?
- Power plants owners
- Oil and gas companies
- Utility companies
- Carbon transportation companies
- Carbon storage companies
- Ongoing carbon capture and storage projects holders
- Carbon capture solution providers
- Carbon capture technology providers
- Waste-to-energy operators
- Tony Rehn, Program Director, Waste to Materials, Fortum
- Matthew Booth, Manager – Resource Transition, Baringa
- Andrew Shamu, Head Of Research And Development, NeoCarbon
- Elian Pusceddu, Principal Consultant, Element Energy
- Ana Serdoner, Industry Policy Manager, Bellona
- Bill Senior, CCS & Low Carbon Advisor, Lapis Energy
- David Kim, CEO, Cyanocapture
- Judith Kirton-Darling, Deputy General Secretary, IndustriALL Union
- Anna-Karin Jannasch, Senior Project Manager, Business Innovation,Nordion Energi
- Mikkel Krogsgaard Niss, Manager,C4 – Carbon Capture Cluster Copenhagen
- Erik Rylander, Head of Carbon Dioxide Removal, Stockholm Exergi
- Matthias Krey, Managing Director,Perspectives Climate Group
- Martijn Smit, Business Development Director,Northern Lights
- Søren Reinhold Poulsen, Head of DK Assets, INEOS
- Mattias Ivarsson, Head of Carbon Sequestration, St1
- Paul Zakkour, CEO, Carbon Counts
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.