Following seven successful editions we are delighted to announce the 8th Future of Biogas Europe 2023 Summit
, taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, on the 22nd & 23rd November 2023.
The policies and targets implemented in order to reach net-zero emissions by 2050 have left the demand for Biogas
and alternative fuels at an all time high. The demand on the industry to grow and develop against the timeframe highlights the challenges that will be faced.
The conference sessions will cover the policies and regulations currently in place, the movements in the transportation sector including the marine sector, geographical considerations, future opportunities within biogas, the road to independence from Russian gas and much more.
The two-day event will bring together senior executives and experts from the full value chain and provide a forum for all parties active in the field of anaerobic digestion of organic matter and renewable energy production in the form of biogas.
- European Biogas Market Overview
- Geographical Considerations of Biogas
- Policy and Regulations
- Promoting a Sustainable Future
- Future Opportunities and Applications of Biogas
- Support Schemes and Incentive Programmes
- Transportation Sector
- Challenges and Opportunities of Feedstocks
- Moving Away from Russian Gas
- Optimising your Plant Effectively
Who Will Attend?
- Biogas production companies
- Biogas technology suppliers
- Energy and utility companies
- Waste to energy biogas project developers
- Waste water treatment specialists
- Biomass producers, waste management and technology specialists and solution providers
- National and local governments
- Biogas associations
- Research and academic organisations
- Farmers and farming associations
- Funding organisations and capital firms
- Chairman: David Hurren, President BCGA
- Jean-Marie Gauthey, Head of European Affairs GRDF
- Ole Hvelplund, CEO Nature Energy
- Florian Siebert, Biomethane Purchaser BMP Greengas
- Zoltan Elek, CEO Landwaerme
- Mattia Maritati, Gas Businesses Development Manager IVECO
- Andreas Guth, Policy Director, Eurogas
- Harmen Dekker, CEO, EBA
- Ari Suomilammi, Director, Gasum
- David Newman, Managing Director, BBIA
- Lorenzo Maggioni, Independent
- Nick Primmer, Policy Advisor, Future Biogas
- Michael Jarmuz, Feedstock Development Lead, Future Biogas
- Philipp Lukas, CEO, Future Biogas
- Christopher Carson, Managing Director, Biocarbonics
- Michael Koettner, Managing Director, IBBK Fachgruppe Biogas GmbH
- Damien Valdenaire, Low Carbon Transition Manager, TotalEnergies
- Havard Wollan, CEO, Biokraft AS
- Charlotte Morton OBE, Chief Executive, WBA
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.