An International Forum for Capability Advancement and Collaboration
Our Future C4ISR Summit
will provide a forum for discussions on ways to transform intelligence for future all domain warfare. Over the course of this event, we will focus on supporting the ongoing JADC2 and AFSC efforts, with briefings on topics including the integration of the space domain, the role of cloud architectures within C2, the application of AI/ML in ISR and the role of unmanned systems within tomorrow's operating environment.
By attending Future C4ISR
you will gain invaluable insights into the fundamental role of the intelligence collection element in supporting decision-making from the strategic to the tactical level, as well as understanding transformation of Command and Control, ISR, and integration of AI for data-driven capabilities.
Over the course of the two days, the Future C4ISR Conference
will focus on intelligence gathering and exploitation across all warfighting domains, including space and cyber - addressing the acceleration of C2, transformation of ISR, 5G and connectivity, the role of AI/ML in decision-making. Training and doctrine remain on the agenda, as we seek to update them in the context of multi-domain operations, unmanned systems, cyber warfare, and resilience.
- Explore the fundamental role of the intelligence collection element in supporting decision-making from the strategic to the tactical level.
- Gain the knowledge and awareness essential to negotiate the complexity of the future battlespace, as well as discuss adoption of new concepts of warfare across the entire spectrum of conflict.
- Contribute to the advancement of national security in an era where geopolitical forces are continuously changing.
- Build effective partnerships to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and establish critical business partnerships with key decision-makers in the intelligence community.
- Lieutenant General (Ret’d) Raymond Palumbo, Former Director for Defense Intelligence US Department of Defense
- Alexis Bonnell, Chief Information Officer and Director of the Digital Capabilities Directorate US Air Force Research Laboratory
- Major General Jim Morris, Commander Standing Joint Force Command JFC Northwood
- Rear Admiral (Ret’d) Tim Gallaudet PhD, CEO Ocean STL Consulting, LLC
- Ms. Van Hendrey, MARS Program Manager Defense Intelligence Agency
- Lieutenant General Dimitri Henry, Director for Intelligence J2?US Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Rear Admiral Jeffery Zwick, Chief Combat System Integration Canadian Department of National Defense
- Air Cdre James Beck, Assistant Chief of Staff Capability Strategy Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Ivar Knotten, Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff Capability NATO ACT
- Graham Plaster, Director Nautilus
- Dr. Cagatay Soyer, Alliance Future Surveillance & Control Project Manager NSPA
- Ed You, Director National Counterintelligence Service, US Department of Defense
- Mamuka Mamulashvili, Commander Georgian Legion
- Group Commander Pavlo Khazan, PhD, Commander C4ISR Ukrainian Armed Forces
- Matt Roper, Chief Joint, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance NCIA
- William ‘Mac’ McHenry, Director, Partnership and Strategy Defense Innovation Unit
- Jeff Schrader, Vice President - Global Situational Awareness Lockheed Martin
- Mark Rushton, Director Development VITEC
- Dr. Alan MacDougall, Deputy Director for Science and Technology Defense Intelligence Agency
- Robert A. Geckle, Jr., Chairman & CEO Airbus U.S. Space & Defense
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Hyatt Regency Crystal CityWebsitePhone
2799 Richmond Hwy, 22202
Arlington, VA, USA
: +1 703 418 1234