The 5th Annual DoD Energy and Power Summit
will provide a forum for members of the DoD, Military Services, Federal Government, Industry, Academia, and other relevant stakeholders to discuss how to improve the efficiency, resiliency, affordability, and sustainability of energy and power across the Department of Defense for fixed installations and mobile environments. To enable the delivery of power in contested, denied environments at the point of need, in mobile environments, and across installations and infrastructures at home and abroad, this Summit will discuss the pursuit of innovative technologies, plans, and policies to improve energy security and resiliency across the Department the Defense and federal government.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Prioritizing Resilient, Efficient, and Affordable Energy Initiatives to Modernize Army Installations
- Extending Naval Operational Reach through Efficient Energy Usage
- Driving Operational Energy Optimization Across the Air Force for Sustained Combat Capability
- Championing Sustainable, Resilient Energy Solutions Across the Federal Government
- Powering the Next Generation of Naval Ships with Secure, Resilient Energy Sources
- Optimizing Marine Corps Installations, Facilities, and Mobile Environments to be Resilient and Efficient
- Providing Innovative, Globally Resilient Energy Solutions at Speed and Scale
- Meeting Operational Energy Demands from Bases to Battlefield
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
Our 5th Annual Energy and Power Summit
will address the Department of Defense’s increasing need for energy to power military installations, bases, and next generations weapons, platforms, and critical warfighting capabilities. As the nation’s single largest energy consumer, the Department of Defense depends on energy and water to operate at all times and across all domains.
Increasingly, manmade threats and natural disasters pose a risk to energy assurance. This year’s Energy and Power Summit
will focus on enhancing energy and power security and resiliency across installations, bases, and expeditionary environments to ensure operational capability. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to hear from, engage with, and ask questions of senior leaders from across the energy and power community on the progress being made with clean, sustainable energy initiatives, the future role of traditional fuel sources, how to leverage advanced technologies for energy resource efficiencies, and ways to improve the security of the energy grid and storage solutions.
Join us at this year’s Summit to hear senior leaders across the energy and power community share their expertise and insights on modernizing critical energy infrastructures, integrating cleaner energy solutions, boosting resiliency across power sources, reducing risk and vulnerabilities in electric grids, and ensuring the continuity of operations in the face of a disruption or attack. The 2023 DoD Energy and Power Summit
will promote an open and honest dialogue centered around energy resiliency, security, efficiency, and sustainability as critical to enabling defense operations.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the Energy & Power communities.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2023 DoD Energy and Power Summit
provides opportunities including tabletop exhibits, speaking roles, Tech Talk product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Contact us for sponsorship information
Sunset Room at National Harbor Marina
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD
Hotel rooms are available at a discounted rate at: THE HYATT PLACE NATIONAL HARBOR
123 Waterfront Street National Harbor, Maryland 20745Hotel Discount Reservation LinkParking
Parking details will be provided to registrants one week before the event in the “Event Logistics” e-mail.