The 4th Annual Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium
will provide a forum for members of the IC, DoD, federal government, industry, and academia to discuss the advancement of digital forensics capabilities across the whole of government to examine, manage, and use digital evidence to support criminal investigations, crime prevention, and threat mitigation efforts.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Symposium:
- Delivering Superior Digital Forensics Across the Whole of Government
- AFOSI's Mission to Utilize Innovative Digital Forensics Capabilities to Enable Effective Investigations
- The NSA's Approach to Cyber Security in the Digital Age
- Harnessing the Power of Digital Forensics to Improve Public Safety and Promote Justice
- Developing and Deploying Digital Forensics Technologies to Support FBI's Intelligence, National Security, and Law Enforcement Operations
- Independently Investigating and Preventing Crimes to Enable the Army's Mission
- Guiding the Secret Service's Investigative Work to Fight 21st Century Cyber-Enabled Crimes
- Leveraging Digital Media Forensics to Fight Online Dis/Misinformation
Why You Should Attend This Year's Symposium
The recent proliferation in ransomware, malware, cyberattacks, and other types of cybercrime has prompted increased investments in digital forensics techniques and solutions to advance investigative capabilities and enable law enforcement, counterintelligence, counterterrorism, cyber security, and critical infrastructure protection. Join us at the 4th Annual Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium
, an event that will bring together members of the IC, DoD, federal government, industry, and academia in a town hall style forum to collaborate across the community on ways to advance digital forensics solutions to support criminal investigations, crime prevention, and threat mitigation efforts.
This year's event will explore innovations in the field of digital forensics and examine the role of information sharing and successful partnerships in supporting complex criminal investigations. Senior leaders will share their expert insights, address challenges they face, and present opportunities for growth and partnerships to fill gaps in how they identify, collect, analyze, maintain, and use digital evidence to find, fix, track, and neutralize digital and physical threats to national security. Attendees at this year's event will have the opportunity to ask questions of and interact with senior leaders and discuss ways the community is looking to enhance how they train and educate the next generation of cyber-enabled technical analysts to be ready for tomorrow's threats.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in digital forensics and forensic science across IC, DoD, federal government, academia, and industry. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At Our Symposium You Will Have the Ability to:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the digital forensics community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information
The Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Contact us for sponsorship information