Going on to its 10th edition, the European Bulk Liquid Storage 2023
will once again bring senior executives from the liquid storage industry to discuss the latest developments in the liquid storage business, market dynamics impacting supply and demand trends, technology innovations, and a strategic and logistic overview of ports infrastructure while providing an informative & balanced discussion for participants.
On Wednesday 18th & Thursday 19th October 2023 the European Bulk Liquid Storage 2023 conference
will gather representatives from oil and chemical companies, port authorities, terminal operators, technology suppliers as well as other influential stakeholders across the value chain for two days of interactive discussion and networking.
Join us in Cartagena for a highly interactive & informative conference, whilst enjoying the networking opportunities with your peers.
- European Bulk Liquid Storage Market Update & Outlook
- Acclimatising to the Energy Transition
- Digitalisation: A New Era for Bulk Liquid Storage
- From Hydrogen to Bio-Fuels to E-Fuels: Scaling Production for Rising Markets
- Development in LNG Storage
- Developments across the Globe in Storing Ammonia
- Policy & Regulation
- Supply Chain Management in 2023: The Impact of the Crisis in Ukraine
- Tank Terminal Market Models
- Exploring Alternative Storage Options & Aviation Fuel Storage
- The Future of the Bulk Liquid Storage Industry
Who Will Attend?
- Oil and Gas companies
- Chemical companies
- Port authorities
- Terminal operators
- Market analysts
In the afternoon of Tuesday 17th October 2023, we are pleased to announce that the Port of Cartagena will be hosting a site visit. This is an opportunity to get an exclusive tour of the Port of Cartagena - with limited spaces available please contact us to not to miss it.
- Jonathan Feys, Chief Commercial Officer, Ghent Transport & Storage
- Johan Sandberg, Global Business Development Manager, Emerson
- Roberto Bastida Caracuel, Business Development Manager, Port of Cartagena
- Begona Garcia Villar, Customer & Business Development Manager at Enagas
- Kirsti Gjertsen, Key Account Manager International Networks – Shippers & Forwarders at Port of Antwerp-Bruges
- Rafael Rengifo, Division Manager at Becht
- Ivan Parra, Business Planning Advisor at Becht
- Patrick Kulsen, Managing Director at Insights Global
- Amit Rao, Senior Consultant at S&P Global
- Javier Blanco Ortega, Chief Operating Officer at Mecanicas Bolea S.A.
- Jean-Benoit Steyer, Sales & Business Development Manager at Siemens Energy
- Mikel García Gastaminza, Commercial Director, Exolum
- Jonne Sandberg, Development Director, City of Kokkola
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Site Visit Program - Tuesday, 17th October 2023
- 15:00 - Registration at the hotel
- 15:30 - Departing the Hotel to the Site Visit
- 16:00 - Presentation and video of the Port of Cartagena.
- 17:30 - Visit the port on board a catamaran.
- 18:30 - Visit the Industrial Valley of Escombreras by bus.
- 19:30 - End of visit (transfer to hotel).
Hotel Alfonso XIII Phone
Paseo Alfonso XIII, 40, 30203
Cartagena, Murcia, Spain
: +34 968 52 00 00 Website