Future defense planning will require that we develop capabilities for projecting power into areas where access is limited due to geographic constraints or extended distances from forward operating bases. In still other instances, access may be potentially denied because of the buildup of an adversary’s area denial assets, including enhanced air defenses, anti-ship missiles, long-range attack weapons, vastly improved air and seapower projection capabilities, and the increased potential for countering US space and cyber assets.
This outstanding symposium brings together many of the government and industry experts who are shaping the way ahead in Counter A2/AD. What are the emerging OSD and Service strategies?
- What role will airpower play? Maritime forces, including surface ships, carriers, and submarines?Army and expeditionary forces?
- What are the emerging requirements for global strike and longrange,persistent ISR?
- How do we protect the joint battle network in distant operations?
- How are potential adversaries improving their A2/AD capabilities? What is the status of Air-Sea Battle?
How will defense acquisition planning be impacted? These and many other critical questions will be addressed during this important two-day event.
Over 25 Experts from OSD, Joint Staff, USAF HQ, USSTRA TCOM, NWDC, ASBO, ARCIC, USMC/CETO, NASIC, NWC, CRS, NDU, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, CSBA, CSIS, Booz Allen Hamilton, IASC and CNA examine:
- OSD and Service Counter A2/AD Strategies
- Status of Key Initiatives – JOAC, JFEWE, GMAC, etc.
- Air Sea Battle Update
- Assessing A2/AD Threats
- Tactical Challenges – Long Range Strike, Persistent ISR, Cyber Security…and many more
Who You Will Meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Sr. Directors
- Directors, IT
- Directors, Information Systems
- Directors, Intel
- Directors, Business Development Managers
- Program Directors
- Chief Sales Executives
- Chief Engineers
- Sr. Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sales Directors
- Cyber Operations Analyst
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Technology Officers
- Manager of Network Operations
- Manager of Network Security
- Systems Analysts
- Information Assurance Officers
- Information Protection Specialists
- Intel Evaluators
- Engineering Leads
- Operations Managers
- C4ISR Requirements
Sheraton Pentagon City
900 S. Orme Street,
Arlington, VA 22204
Tel: (703) 521-1900 or (888) 627-8210
(Mention “A2/AD” for a special room rate)
Attendance is limited to US, NATO, and allied countries only.
We reserve the right to alter the published program if necessitated by circumstances beyond our control. The material presented in this program is based on unclassified technology and unclassified technology application areas.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
- Major General Stephen Wilson, Commander, JFCC-Global Strike, USSTRATCOM
- Dr. Mark Maybury, Chief Scientist, US Air Force
- Mr. David Ochmanek, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Force Development
- Mr. Mark Gunzinger, Senior Fellow, Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments
- Dr. Thomas Allen, Deputy Director, Studies and Analyses, Joint Staff J8
- Colonel Jordan Thomas, Air Force Lead, Air Sea Battle Office
- Captain Dave Tyler, Assistant Chief of Staff, Concepts and Innovation, Navy Warfare Development Command
- Mr. Michael Olmstead, Task Force Coordinator, RDA, OASD/Research and Engineering
- Captain Kristin Jacobsen, Lead, Joint Concept for Entry Operations, Joint Staff J7
- Mr. Bill Rittenhouse, Chief, Joint Interdependence Coordination, ARCIC
- Mr. Jeremiah Canty, Research Fellow, CETO, USMC
- Mr. Michael Chase, Professor, Warfare Analysis and Research, Naval War College
- Mr. Wayne Ulman, Senior Analyst, National Air and Space Intelligence Center
- Dr. T. X. Hammes, Senior Research Fellow, Institute for National Strategic Studies, NDU
- Mr. Ron O’Rourke, Senior Naval Analyst, Congressional Research Service
- Mr. Thomas Crabtree, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Colonel (ret) Mike Isherwood, Aerospace Strategist, Northrop Grumman Information Systems
- Mr. Adam Chevrier, Defense Analyst, The Boeing Company
- Mr. Elbridge Colby, Principal Analyst and Division Lead, Global Strategic Affairs, CNA
- Mr. Nathan Freier, Senior Fellow, New Defense Approaches Project, CSIS
- Mr. Richard Fisher, Senior Fellow, International Assessment and Strategy Center