The 12th Annual Military Tactical Communications Summit
will convene senior level experts and decision makers from across the DoD, Military Services, Industry, & Academia for in-depth discussions centered on modernizing tactical communications
and enhancing network capabilities to support the Joint Force. The 2023 Summit will aim to advance rapid, resilient, affordable, and unified communication capabilities to enable sustained mission success for the all-domain Warfighter.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Enhancing secure, resilient tactical communications to facilitate DoD mission success
- Designing the Network of 2030 for division as unit of action
- Advancing C4/Cyber capabilities to enable a joint warfighting advantage across all warfighting domains
- Cultivating rapid decision-making across the ACC through adaptive & flexible communication capabilities
- Fielding command and control capabilities to support the MAGTF
- Enabling Army warfighting readiness by delivering sustainable, global C5ISR technologies
- Delivering the Network of 2030 and pivoting to support the Army of 2040
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The 2023 Summit will explore the strategies, technologies, and modernization priorities to deliver interoperable, resilient, and secure communication capabilities to maintain operational superiority and flexibility for the Joint Force. Ensuring the rapid delivery of critical information is a critical priority for DoD and the Military Services to succeed on the battlefield. This year's event will gather speakers from DoD, Military Services, Industry, & Academia to discuss ongoing efforts to advance tactical communication networks and technologies to enable information dominance in an increasingly evolving battlespace.
Amid a dynamic global security landscape, DoD is investing in innovative communication technologies that can provide warfighting advantages on the battlefield. The event will explore efforts to advance C4/cyber, cultivate rapid decision-making, accelerate SATCOM capabilities, field resilient command and control solutions, deliver sustainable, global C5ISR technologies, and bolster information & data sharing across the services. Attendees at the 12th Military Tactical Communications Summit
will have the unique opportunity to discuss and ask questions to key decision makers, subject experts, policy advisors, and solutions providers.
The team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summit's content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the networking and communication technology community as well as key policy makers military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our tactical communications community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2023 Military Tactical Communications Summit
provides opportunities for exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, luncheon, and cocktail receptions. Contact us for sponsorship information
2023 Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Mark C. Kitz, SES, Program Executive Officer, PEO C3T
- Lisa Costa, SES, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, U.S. Space Force
- Elizabeth M. Durham-Ruiz, SES, Director, C4 Systems, CIO, U.S Strategic Command
- Col Ross A. Monta, USMC, Portfolio Manager, Command Element Systems, Marine Corps Systems Command
- Col Justin K. Collins, USAF, Senior Material Leader, Enterprise IT & Cloud Capabilities Division, AFLCMC
- MG Peter A. Gallagher, USA,(Ret.), SVP Technology & Solutions, CACI, Former Director, Army Futures Command Network CFT
- Charlotte Gerhart, Chief, Tactical SATCOM Aquisition Delta, Space Systems Command
- Deondray Wesley, Branch Head, Tactical & Public Safety Communications, Office of DoD CIO
- Dr. Raj Iyer, Head of Global Public Sector, ServiceNow; Former Chief Information Officer, U.S. Army
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Sunset Room at National Harbor MarinaHotel Partner
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD
AC Hotel National Harbor
156 Waterfront Street National Harbor, Maryland
This discounted partner rate will be available starting 60 days before the event begins.Click Here
to Book your Room!Recommended Hotels
- The Westin Washington National Harbor (0.2mi from venue).
- Hyatt Place National Harbor (0.1mi from venue).
For a list of nearby parking options, please click this link: https://parking.nationalharbor.com/