Developing and Deploying Next Generation Information Dominance Systems
A key challenge in all military operations is to provide timely actionable intelligence to military commanders allowing them to make faster decisions than the enemy. Achieving information superiority (dominance) and interrupting the enemy’s intelligence and decision cycle is also of extreme importance. Information dominance from ISR integration and intelligence analysis has played a critical role in Iraq and Afghanistan. Therefore, it is not surprising increased reliance on a variety of complex systems by OSD and the Services is now required in order to make decisions faster than the enemy. However, the increasing sophistication of enemy cyber, EW and other technologies risk degrading our information dominance system capabilities.
This outstanding symposium gathers many of the senior government and industry experts who are identifying the requirements and developing the information dominance capabilities of the future.
- What is the status and forecast for OSD and Service information dominance plans and roadmaps?
- What are the challenges in implementing the future ISR and information dominance systems?
- How will emerging and future information dominance requirements impact and drive Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploiting & Dissemination (TCPED) capabilities?
- What role are modernization efforts playing in current ISR and information dominance program developments?
- How are ISR, cyber, information and EW operational needs and capabilities converging?
- What are the best opportunities for participating in this burgeoning market?
These and many other critical questions will be addressed during this important two day event.
Over 20 Experts from SAF/CIO, DIA, DASD/Cyber, Navy Information Dominance, Navy Fleet Cyber, Navy Cyber Sensors & EW, HQDA G-3/5/7, SMDC/ARSTRAT, Air Force Cyber, FBI, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, MITRE, Google, xG Technology, DMI Enterprise, RK Solution and Hypre examine:
- Emerging OSD and Service Information Dominance Strategy, Plans, Needs & Initiatives
- Improving the TCPED Cycle/Data-to-Decision Cycle – Challenges in Achieving Decision Superiority
- Cyber/Electronic Warfare Integration for Information Dominance
- Information Dominance & Integrated/Collaborative ISR Operations
- Modernization Efforts & Current Program Developments
Who You Will Meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Sr. Directors
- Directors, IT
- Directors, Information Systems
- Directors, Intel
- Directors, Business Development Managers
- Program Directors
- Chief Sales Executives
- Chief Engineers
- Sr. Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sales Directors
- Cyber Operations Analyst
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Technology Officers
- Manager of Network Operations
- Manager of Network Security
- Systems Analysts
- Information Assurance Officers
- Information Protection Specialists
- Intel Evaluators
- Engineering Leads
- Operations Managers
- C4ISR Requirements
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
- Mr. Frank Konieczny, Chief Technology Officer, SAF/CIO A6 Office of Information Dominance, USAF
- Brigadier General Tim Coffin, Deputy Commander, SMDC/ARSTRAT, US Army
- General (ret) Ronald Keys, Owner, RK Solution Enterprises, LLC
- Colonel Charles “Jim” Ekvall, Chief, HQDA G-3/5/7, Electronic Warfare Division, US Army
- Mr. Brian Fila, DIES, Chief, Analytic Resources Office (ARO), Defense Intelligence Agency
- Lt. Colonel Andrew Nicklas, Deputy Director, Cyber & Combat Support Division, USAF
- Mr. James Shircliffe Jr., Management & Program Analyst (MAPA), Defense Critical National, Asset Counterintelligence Division, FBI
- Mr. William (Trip) Carter, Director, Cyber-ISR Advanced Programs, Northrop Grumman
- Mr. Dewey Houck, Vice President, Information Solutions, Boeing
- Mr. Michael Edwards, Corporate Director, AF C3 & Cyber Programs, Northrop Grumman
- Ms. Michele Westlander-Quaid, Chief Technology Officer (Federal), Google, Inc.
- Dr. Lou York, Senior Member, Technical Staff, MITRE
- Mr. Raul Blanche, Senior Member, Technical Staff, MITRE
- Mr. Rick Doten, Chief Information Security Officer, DMI Enterprise Transformation
- Mr. Joe Carlin, Vice President, Argon ST/Boeing
- Mr. Rick Rotondo, Vice President, Marketing, xG Technology, Inc.
- Mr. Deep Gupta, Vice President, Research & Development, Hypre, Inc.