We are delighted to announce the return of the 24th annual Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling conference
, taking place on the 29th and 30th November 2023 in Lisbon, Portugal.
Building on our acclaimed 2022 edition conference remains the preeminent forum for the international air mobility and airlift community - providing critical perspectives from heavy and tactical airlift, rotary wing and AAR industries.
In light of the growing operational demand as a result of the War in Ukraine there has never been a more important time to view how the critical force multiplier of Military Airlift
is employed, at the industrial, national and international levels.
Covering key mission areas such as resource pooling and sharing, humanitarian support, Air-to-Air Refuelling technical updates and news from multi-national and national procurement efforts – this comprehensive conference remains an essential calendar date for those in the airlift and AAR community.
Benefits of Attending
- Listen to briefings from key allied partners across the strategic and tactical airlift sectors and develop an understanding of programme developments and future requirements
- Refined focus on the air-to-air refuelling market and how this critical enabler provides mission support
- Industry presentations from key commercial partners across the domain
- Learn about key topics within the Military Airlift and AAR community including rotary wing AAR and airlift, resource pooling efforts, humanitarian and disaster relief airlift and rapid response and delivery capability
Plus a post-conference site visit to:Beja Air Base – Air Base 11
29 November 2023 | 07.30 - 12.30 Hosted by the Portuguese Air Force
- Brigadier General Fabrice Feola, Chief of the air transport brigade, French and space air force / Air transport brigade
- Brigadier General Joao Noguiera, Director of the Engineering and Programs Directorate, Portuguese Air Force
- Colonel Arnaud Kauffman, Deputy Head of Policy and Support Division, EATC
- Colonel Gioacchino (Jack) Cassara, Director, MCCE
- Colonel Harald Struzyna, Commanding Officer, SALCC Strategic Airlift Coordination Center
- Colonel James Couch, Commandant, Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center, USAF
- Colonel Jason Mills, Vice Commander, Heavy Airlift Wing, United States Air Force
- Colonel Johan van Soest, Head of the Project Management Procedures Office and Advisor in the Air Domain, Luxembourg Directorate of Defence
- Colonel Juan G. Fernandez Gonzalez, Commander, ETAC – European Tactical Airlift Centre
- Colonel Luca Mazzini, Commander, 14th Wing, Italian Air Force
- Colonel Luca Tonello, Reservist - Former ITA Air Mobility Command Chief OPS, ITA Air Force
- Colonel Robert P Rayner, Group Commander, 435th Contingency Response Support Squadron
- Colonel Stefan Kleinheyer, Head of Branch, Air Transport/ Jet/UAS, German Air Force Command
- General Joao Alves, Portuguese Air Force
- Group Captain Gavin Crouch, Director Air Requirements, Department of National Defence
- Lieutenant Colonel Derek Rankin, Chief, ALCC, Airlift Coordination Centre / NATO Deployable Air Command and Control Centre
- Lieutenant Colonel Joshua Evans, Commander, 100th Air Refueling Wing
- Lieutenant General Randall Reed, Deputy Commander, Air Mobility Command, USAF
- Mr Laurent Donnet, Managing Director, Avidonn Consulting
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Av. José Malhoa 8, 1099-089