Delivering Decision Advantage: Securing the Competitive Edge with Enhanced C4ISR Capabilities
Join us at the forefront of the C4ISR
community as we tackle unprecedented challenges from near-peer competitors and chart a path towards restoring our forces' competitiveness and seizing the information advantage.
The future of warfare is marked by an accelerated tempo, increasing complexity, extended operational distances, and decentralized operations across all domains. To overcome these formidable obstacles, it is imperative that we integrate innovation into every facet of our strategies, unlocking our true potential to dominate the battlespace.
At C4ISR USA
, we will dive deep into the key pillars that define the future of C4ISR
. Explore the integration of advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and big data analytics, and witness how they revolutionize decision-making and enhance operational effectiveness. Gain insights into the game-changing potential of space-based assets and cyber capabilities, and understand how they can be seamlessly integrated into your C4ISR
Discover how JADC2 can transform your operations, enabling real-time information sharing, rapid decision-making, and unparalleled coordination across multiple domains. Learn from experts who have successfully implemented JADC2, and gain the knowledge to optimize your own command and control capabilities.
Join us at the community's essential C4ISR Summit
to engage with fellow leaders, forge mutually beneficial alliances, exchange ideas with experts, and position yourself as we strive towards achieving the decision advantage.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a Competitive Edge - In the new era of strategic competition characterized by near peers, attending the C2ISR conference equips you with the insights and knowledge needed to stay ahead. Make informed decisions on command, control, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance strategies and technologies, giving you a competitive edge in the evolving landscape.
- Apply Proven Strategies - Interactive sessions and workshops provide practical knowledge, best practices, and real-world case studies. Embrace the opportunity to learn from industry experts and apply cutting-edge concepts and strategies in your C2ISR operations, ensuring operational success in a challenging environment.
- Build Connections and Showcase Technologies - Attending the C2ISR conference empowers you to build and nurture connections and showcase your technologies in an intimate setting with leaders from across the services, to help generate ROI while helping the U.S. and allied militaries to achieve strategic overmatch.
- Forge Strategic Alliances - The conference offers unparalleled networking opportunities, connecting you with influential stakeholders in the C2ISR community. Cultivate collaborations, forge strategic alliances, and unlock career advancement potential through valuable partnerships formed at the event.
- Stay at the Technological Vanguard - Explore technology showcases, in an intimate setting, featuring the latest advancements in C2ISR. Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, innovative solutions, and game-changing developments that will enhance your organization's capabilities.
2023 Conference Chairman
- Mr Matt Roper, Chief, Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance,, NATO Communications and Information Agency
2023 Esteemed Speakers
- Lieutenant General Dimitri Henry, Director of Intelligence, J-2, Joint Staff, Pentagon
- Dave Tremper, SES, Director, Acquisition, Integration and Interoperability, OUSD (Acquisition)
- Major General Matthew J. Van Wagenen, SHAPE Deputy Chief of Staff, Operations (J2/J3/J36), NATO
- Major General Dustin ''Dusty'' Shultz, Director of Intelligence, J-2, United States Army Southern Command
- Leila Gardner, SES, Assistant Director of Intelligence, Deputy Commandant for Information, United States Marine Corps
- Brigadier General Jori Robinson, Incoming Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, U.S. Air Force
- Mr. Joe Welch, SES, Director, U.S. Army DEVCOM C5ISR Center
- Mr. Nicholaus Saacks, SES, Deputy Program Executive Officer, PEO IEW&S, U.S. Army
- Air Commodore Simon Strasdin CBE MA, ISTAR Force Commander, RAF
- Christopher Ristich, Director of Strategic Development Planning & Experimentation, US Air Force Research Laboratory
- Dr. Mark H. Linderman, Chief Scientist, Information Directorate, Air Force Research Laboratory
- Group Captain Rachel Dixon, Commander Defence Intelligence Training Group, Defence Intelligence, UK Ministry of Defence
- William McHenry, Senior Engagement Advisor, Defense Innovation Unit
- Dr. Giorgio Cioni, Director for Armament & Aerospace, Capability Area Manager, Joint Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (JISR), NATO
- Michael D. "Willy" Anderson, Vice President, Multi Domain-Special Programs & Capabilities Phantom Works, Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Kevin Forrest, Major Account Manager for DoD, RavenTek
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Sheraton Pentagon City HotelTel
900 South Orme Street, 22204
Arlington, Virginia, USA
: +1 703-521-1900