We are pleased to bring our annual Cyber Intelligence Asia conference and exhibition to Manila, Philippines. Our international event brings together leading cyber security officials from across South-East Asia, Central Asia and the Pacific to discuss the latest national cyber security strategies and policies.
Cyber Intelligence Asia will also discuss recent cybercrime trends and threats. With heightened tension in the region cyber warfare is at the forefront for many Asian nations who are making sure their cyber defence systems are up to date with the latest defence capabilities.
Cyber criminals are becoming ever more sophisticated when looking to attack national critical infrastructures and threat intelligence is now extremely critical when building a national cyber defence capabilities to help protect against the growing threats.
Philippines is the ideal location as a nation that takes cyber security extremely seriously and are always developing and educating government and military agencies to have the best understanding of cyber threats.
- George Tardio, Chief, Philippine Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-PH)
- Dr. Rana Shahzad, Director-General, Ministry of Information Science and Technology, Pakistan
- Major General Teerawut Wittayakorn, Deputy Secretary-General, National Cyber Security Agency (NCSA), Thailand
- Joey Fontiveros, Commanding Officer, Cyber Battalion, Philippine Army
- Slamet Aji Pamungkas, Director of Cybersecurity and Cryptography on the Economic Sector, State Cyber and Cryptography Agency (BSSN), Indonesia
- Pei Ling Lee, Head, Cyber Strategy and Capabilities Development, Interpol
- Budi Rahardjo, President, Indonesia Computer Emergency Response Team (ID-CERT)
- Dr. Bakri Zainal Abidin, Director for Police Services, ASEANAPOL
- Ebenezer Godomon, Head of Cyber Security, Sabah State Computer Services Department
- Chalee Vorakulpipat, Head of Cybersecurity Laboratory, National Electronics and Computer Technology Center (NECTEC), Thailand
- Jemesa Lave Robarobalevu, Digital Forensics and Cybercrimes Advisor, National Police Department, Fiji
- Mohammad Zaharudin, Specialist, Cyber Security Responsive Services, CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Allan Cabanlong, Executive Director, CyberGuardians
- Vongvilai Inthasand, Specialist, Lao Computer Emergency Response Team (LaoCERT)
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Dusit Thani Hotel
Arnaiz Ave, Ayala Center, 1223
Makati City, Manila, Philippines