We are proud to announce the 17th annual Mobile Deployable Communications conference
, taking place on 24th-25th January 2024.
From the strategic level down to the tactical, efficient and clear communications are key to operational success. The fast pace of modern warfare requires agile, highly adaptable forces capable of rapid movement whilst maintaining a consistent communication and situational awareness capability. Interoperability is also becoming increasingly important to ensure seamless command and control within a multinational coalition, especially given the rising operational tempo across Europe.
will give you a unique opportunity to meet and network with senior military leaders and industry. Discover the latest communication technology to optimise battlefield C2. Join the discussion and shape the future of communications technology.
The Mobile Deployable Communications conference
is designed to bring together global leading program managers, strategic decision-makers, industry experts and thought leaders to explore the latest developments in communications technology. MDC
is the only truly international conference which focuses on deployable CIS.
The only event that will:
Deliver real insight from the strategic level down to the tactical. This conference will cover the importance of efficient and clear communications and how you can achieve operational success.
Learn how to create an agile, highly adaptable force capable of rapid movement whilst maintaining consistent communication and situational awareness capability, essential to the fast pace of modern warfare. And discover how interoperability is becoming increasingly important to ensure seamless command and control within a multinational coalition
Key reasons to attend:
- Networking opportunities
- Knowledge sharing
- Discover new products and solutions
- Professional development
- Collaboration and partnerships
- Industry insights and trends
Who should attend
This is the ONLY truly international communications conference specifically designed to focus on deployable CIS. It is a critical forum where you will find senior officers, military commanders, and industry experts brought together to discuss interoperability and innovation in cutting-edge communications.National militaries:
- Military communications specialists
- Equipment procurement officers
- Businesses looking to break into the regional market
- Established players in the regional market
- Developers and innovators in military technology
- Organisations who wish to equalise allied defence capability
- Those who seek improvement of the security and strength of Europe’s front line
- Major General (Ret.) Bill Robins, CEO, BRL
- Brigadier General Charles Phariss, Deputy Chief of Staff, CIO/G6, US Army Europe & Africa
- Major General John Collyer, Director Information, British Army
- Colonel Jorge Fernandes Bettencourt, Director, Directorate of Communication and Information, Portuguese Army
- Colonel Karol Trup, Head of Deployable CIS Department, CIS Branch Modernisation Division, Slovak Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Mietta Groeneveld, Director, NATO Command & Control Centre of Excellence
- Group Captain Paul Jennings, Commanding Officer, 90 Signals Unit, Royal Air Force
- Vincent DeLaurentis, Deputy Executive Assistant Director for Emergency Communications, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
- Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Treiblmaier, Head of ICT Operations and Electronic Warfare Section, Austrian Armed Forces
- Major Adrian Hosking, SO2 EOD ECM and CIS, Defence EOD and Search, British Army
- Major Dr Daniel Watzenig, CTO, Professor, Virtual Vehicle Research, TU Graz
- Dr Ayman Sabbah, Project Manager, Tactical C2 Information System Modernization and Joint Deployable Headquarters & Signal Regiment Modernization, Canada Department of National Defence(DND)
- Rhega Wenske, ESSOR Programme SDR Specialist, OCCAR-EA
- Scott Lee, Chief Engineer - Army C4ISR Systems, US DOD
- Major Jef Moonen, S6, Special Operations Regiment, Belgian Army
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square
London, United Kingdom