Europe's only Automotive Seating
event returns to Germany in February 2024, with a a razor-focused programme designed in collaboration with major OEM and Tier-1 companies, focusing on the major drivers and trends, most pressing challenges, and high-end sustainability and circularity targets.
The automotive seating
industry recognises that seat design and functionality will need to adapt to meet evolving mobility needs. Seating continues to be a hotbed of innovation, now driven by vehicle electrification, autonomous vehicles and automated features, high-end sustainability and circularity targets and light-weighting goals.
Together, these industry drivers are creating enormous challenges and for the seating segment and adding levels of complexity not seen before including:
- Establishing what is realistically possible, feasible and purposeful today, and how can we achieve efficiency, weight reduction, cost reduction, occupant comfort and safety goals today?
- How to design lightweight seat architecture for increased electrification while meeting requisite weight reduction targets
- How to build versatile seat concepts into autonomous vehicles for open-position occupancy without compromising occupant safety and comfort.
- How to find the sweet spot between 'seat weight & occupant comfort', 'seat weight & vehicle performance' and 'safety functions & weight'.
- How to design seats for a circular economy and adopt sustainable production approaches and tools.
- How to adopt lightweight/sustainable materials that have potential to reduce weight and cost.
- How to make car seats smarter, more intuitive, and convenient for the user?
We've just scratched the surface of the intelligence we have gathered from OEMs and Tier-1s, and what's in store for you at Automotive Seating Innovation 2024
. Focusing on realistic solutions and seating concepts, and not conceptual ideas, the 2024 event will deliver new information, innovative solutions, and innovative approaches to achieve OEM major goals including but not limited to weight reduction, improving comfort and occupant safety, sustainability, and circularity.
Join us in 2024 for Europe's only dedicated Automotive Seating
event, designed by and for the automotive industry!
Top Reasons to Attend
- 3 Full Days of Technical Presentations & Discussions- led by seating experts
- Actual Technology Demonstrations - Highlighting capabilities & applications of cutting-edge seating technology
- Curated Networking Opportunities with OEMs, Tier 1s and Suppliers- Offering a 5* on-site experience from start to finish
2024 Expert Speakers Include
- Adam Leker, Seating Manager Range Rover, JLR
- Davide Malaguti, Team Lead- Interior Cockpit, Bugatti Rimac
- Faruk Silahtaroglu, Engineering Lead, Renault Group
- Taesu Kim, Senior Research Engineer, Hyundai
- Richard Harman, Technical Expert - Seating and Interiors, Bentley Motors Ltd
- Matteo Moscatelli, Chief Engineer, Arrival
- Sahil Jain, Lead - Seating Systems, Interior Upper Trim, Cargo Systems, Arrival
- Ahmet Burgaz, Seat Design Responsible, TOFAS Türk Otomobil Fabrikasi A.S.
- Sude Erkin, Product Sustainability Engineer, Ford Otosan
- Thomas Dillinger, Innovation & Pre-development | Complete Seat Emea, Adient
- Dr. Konrad Steiner, Head of Department | Flow and Material Simulation, Fraunhofer-Institut für Techno- und Wirtschaftsmathematik ITWM
- Matthias Kabel, Deputy Head of Department Flow and Material Simulation, Fraunhofer ITWM
- Dr. José Solaz, Scientific Director | Head of Innovation, Automobile & Mobility, Instituto de Biomecánica (IBV)
- Christophe Bastien, Associate Professor, Coventry University
- Dr. Andrea Upmann, Professor for Automotive Interior, FH Aachen University of Applied Sciences
- Daisy Michelmore, Conference Producer, Automotive IQ
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.