The 11th Annual Big Data for Intelligence Summit
will bring together senior leaders from across the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, federal government, academia, and industry to advance strategies, collaboration efforts, and modernization initiatives to leverage data as a strategic asset in an increasingly complex, interconnected global security environment. This year's event will advance the IC's and DoD's ability to leverage AI and analytics to improve the collection, processing, and management of data to deliver the strategic and operational decision-making advantage.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Symposium:
- AI Applications for Advancing Data-Driven Digital Modernization
- Leading the IC's Advancement Toward Data Interoperability at Speed and Scale
- Pursuing Data, Analytics, and AI Capabilities to Enable the Coast Guard's Mission Success
- Championing Innovative Data-Driven Strategies to Transform DISA
- Fireside Chat: Data as an Enabler for the FBI's Actionable Insights and Intelligence
- Championing AI and Data Analysis Across the Department of the Air Force
Why You Should Attend This Symposium:
In an increasingly inter-connected, data-driven, digital world, the Intelligence Community and DoD are facing information overload amidst rapidly evolving complex and challenging issues, threats, and risks. In this new era of strategic competition, the IC and DoD must accelerate the adoption of data, analytics, and AI to speed up the collection, accessibility, and exploitation of vast amounts of data in order to generate the decision and intelligence advantage.
Speakers and attendees at this year's Big Data for Intelligence Symposium
will discuss challenges and opportunities to leverage data as a strategic and operational asset to enable the IC, DoD, and federal government to carry out their missions with speed and at scale. Key sessions will explore the newly released IC Data Strategy 2023-2025, which highlights to need to improve end-to-end data management, deliver data interoperability and analytics at speed and scale, advance partnerships across agencies, industry, and academia, and transform the talent and culture of the workforce to be empowered by data. This year's panel will explore the increasingly interconnected relationship between big data and AI, and how AI and advanced analytical capabilities are key to speeding up the processing, exploitation, and analysis of large volumes of data. Join us at this year's Big Data for Intelligence Symposium to learn from key leaders across the community how to harness the power of big data to deliver actionable insights and intelligence for strategic and operational decision-making.
The team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Symposiums' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in data science as well as key-policy makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At Our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
- Gain Education & Insight:Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our big data and data science communities.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments, or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Big Data for Intelligence Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information