We are delighted to announce the return of the Counter UAS Homeland Security USA Conference
to Arlington, VA on February 7-8, 2024.
With the growing proliferation and use of small drones and UAS technology in daily life, and the safety and privacy concerns resulting from this, the Biden Administration announced the first Domestic Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems National Action Plan in April 2022. This Government approach aims to expand the protections currently in place against the criminal use of drones, to ensure consistent safeguarding of the airspace, communications spectrums, individual privacy, civil liberties, and civil rights.Counter UAS Homeland Security 2024
will showcase the very latest technology in the market to ensure that civilians, domestic infrastructure, borders and all aspects of homeland security are protected from the criminal use of drones.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn about the Biden Administration's Domestic Counter-Unmanned Aircraft Systems National Action Plan and the priorities and objectives it seeks to achieve.
- Hear from leading US DoD and Homeland Security experts on how they are combatting the criminal use of drones and UAS
- Listen to how innovative technology is driving advancement and enabling defence to counter drone swarms and attacks
- Meet industry solution providers to discover how to leverage their C-UAS platforms
- Blake Stone, C-sUAS Policy Analyst and Integrator, Strategy and Policy Division, Joint Counter-sUAS Office (JCO)
- Blakeley Williams, General Engineer, National Nuclear Security Administration
- Brent Cotton, Director, Department of Homeland Security
- Christian Church, Senior Forensics Specialist, INTERPOL
- Colin T Ross, Attorney Advisor, U.S. Department of Justice
- DJ Smith, Technical Surveillance Agent Unmanned Aerial & CUAS Program Coordinator, Virginia State Police
- Glenn McArthur, Assistant Chief Patrol Agent - Intelligence Liaison, C-UAS Program, U.S. Border Patrol
- Keith Stephenson, Director, Public Affairs, North America, IAAPA Global Headquarters
- Matthew Cornelius, Executive Vice President, Airports Council International - North America
- Micheal Torphy, Unit Chief / Supervisory Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Robert J. Waltman, Special Agent CUAS, US Secret Service
- Ryan Berry, Manager, UAS Security Division, Federal Aviation Administration
- Sandra Hobson, Deputy Director, Strategic Initiatives, Policy and Emerging Technologies, Office Under the Secretary of Defense/Director, Operational Test & Evaluation
- Scott Crino, CEO, Red Six Solutions
- Scott Parker, Chief, UAS Security Branch, CISA / ISD / Office of Security Programs
- Shaan Shaikh, Associate Fellow, CSIS
- Shea Fehrenbach, Programme Manager, Defence and Security, Counter-UAS Center of Excellence
- Simon Chesterman, Chief Constable, Civil Nuclear Constabulary
- Timothy Tyler, Deputy Chief of Police Services, Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- Tom Adams, Co-Founder and CEO, AeroVigilance
- William Swinford, Assistant Product Manager, Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO) Directed Energy Program Office (DEPO) C-sUAS
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
950 North Stafford Street,
Arlington, Virginia, USA