We are pleased to bring our CBRNe Summit Asia conference and exhibition to Manila, Philippines for the first time. The CBRNe threat is on the rise with recent global tensions and the COVID-19 pandemic making governments realise the need to be prepared before the threat materialises.
Taking place in Manila where the Regional Secretariat of the EU CBRN CoE Initiative is located it allows for a great opportunity for leading CBRNe officials to meet and discuss national CBRNe capabilities and the new threats being faced across the CBRNe spectrum.
Countering CBRNe threats is now a key focus for many governments and armed forces due to the increased tensions across the world. As well as having the capacity to deal with CBRNe attacks, also medical countermeasures, are key to the region with the constant worry of another global or region pandemic with infectious diseases. Stockpiling rapid countermeasures to help the population against strains of infections and diseases is now a key focus in South-East Asia.
- Major General Oeur Channa, Deputy Secretary General, National Authority for the Prohibition of Chemical, Nuclear, Biological and radiological Weapons, Ministry of National Defense, Cambodia
- Dr. Nguyen Tuan Khai, Director-General, Vietnam Agency for Radiation and Nuclear Safety (VARANS), Vietnam
- Chief Superintendent Gilbert Dolot, Primary National Focal Point, National Regional Capital Office, Bureau of Fire Protection, Philippines
- Dr. Yutthakran Chinasote, Deputy Director of the Public Health Emergency Division, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand
- Somsanouk Keobounsan, Deputy Director, UN Political and Security Affairs Division, Department of International Organizations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Lao PDR
- Dr. Shah Jahan Mohd Yusof, Consultant Emergency & Trauma Physician, Sungai Buloh Hospital in Selangor, Malaysia
- Professor Roberto Mugavero, President, OSDIFE
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Dusit Thani Hotel
Arnaiz Ave, Ayala Center, 1223
Makati City, Manila, Philippines