Stemming from the success of our past ITAR Compliance Conferences, we will be hosting the 3rd Annual Advanced ITAR Compliance Conference for senior-level executives and In-House Counsel in ITAR Compliance, Export Compliance and Global Trade Compliance.
This conference will distinguish itself from our previous events by focusing on the most current updates to regulations and policies. Tackling the latest obstacles and pressing issues in the industry, our conference will highlight todays global atmosphere and the impact on export regulations.
For the first time ever, we will be providing an ITAR Primer on February 11, 2013! We will be providing an introduction to the export industrys newest members to the key elements of ITAR compliance and will also refresh seasoned professionals on the best practices and procedures for a successful compliance program.
- Manage the transition for ITAR to EAR and review current developments with the Export Control Reform Initiative with BIS and DynCorp
- Review violations and disclosures to strengthen internal processes and procedures with Northrop Grumman
- Monitor current sanctions to maintain export compliance and avoid potential risks with General Dynamics
- Establish a framework for secure technology transfer with General Electric Aviation
- Explore requirements for scope and procedures of an effective audit with ITT Exelis
- Conference Chairperson: Matthew J. Lancaster, Director of Licensing, Trade Policy & Export Control at EADS North America with Lockheed Martin
- Post-Conference Workshop A on February 14, 2013: Overcoming the Challenges of Electronic Data Transfers and Avoiding Cyber Security Threats to Ensure ITAR Compliance with FLUOR
- Post-Conference Workshop B on February 14, 2013: Designing and Strengthening Internal Policies and Procedures to Improve Global Export/Import Trade Compliance
Attendees will benefit from a dynamic peer-to-peer presentation format consisting of workshops, interactive panel discussions and case studies. Each network and interactive session will be followed by 10-15 minutes of Q&A affording all in attendance an opportunity to get the answers to questions affecting their business. Moreover, 4+ hours of networking opportunities will supply attendees with benchmarking and best practices sharing amongst their peers.
Very useful insight into how to work the system of export controls.
Joint IED Defeat Organization
A great practical exchange of relevant information for export compliance professionals. Looking forward to the next one.
International Rectifier Corporation
This is one of the best conferences I've been to for a long time. Relevant and practical information was provided by the industry and government representatives. Extremely useful and well presented.
Very satisfied. Right material. Right level of review. Wouldn't change a thing.
Who Should Attend
We invite Empowered Officials, Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors and In-House Counsel with responsibilities in:
- ITAR Compliance
- Export Compliance/Controls/Analysis
- Global Trade Compliance
- International Trade
- Contract Managers
- International Counsel
United States of America
- James E. Bartlett III, Senior Counsel, Export/Import Law, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Olivia Piontek, Director, Int'l Trade Compliance Electronic Systems, Lockhead Martin Corporation
- Catherine L. Razzano, Assistant General Counsel & Director, General Dynamics Corporate
- Cindy Keefer, Director, International Trade & Licensing, BAE Systems
- Sol Brody, Director, Export/Import Missile Systems, Raytheon Company
- Matthew J. Lancaster, Director, Licensing, Trade Policy & Export Control, EADS North America
- Bob Schuettler, Director, Corporate Export Licensing, ATK
- Robert N. Tullar, CPM, Director, Alliances and Regulatory Compliance, General Dynamics Armament and Technical Products
- Gwendolyn Hassan, JD, Manager, Corporate Compliance, Office of the General Counsel, Navistar, Inc.
- William G. van Amerongen, Director, International Trade Compliance, International Rectifier Corporation
- Jennifer Maki, Counsel, Government Group, FLUOR
- Anna Magoulas, Corporate Manager and Empowered Official, Export Compliance, DRS Technologies, Inc.
- Carmen Fellows, Director, Compliance, DRS Technologies, Inc.
- Laura Molinari, Counsel, International Trade, General Electric Aviation
- Barbara Gustafson, Senior Corporate Counsel, GFN Aerospace
- Paul Stewart, CTO/Empowered Official, Worthington Aviation Parts Inc.
- Tina Shaughnessy, Counsel, Export Controls, General Electric Aviation
- Darrell Coleman , Vice President, Trade Compliance, DynCorp International
- BJ Demery, LLM, Chief, Engineering Product Data Compliance, Bell Helicopter
- Larry D. Willoughby, Manager, Licensing Administration, Global Trade Controls, The Boeing Company
- Justin Hackett, Sr. Contracts Representative & Export Compliance Officer, Sypris Electronics, LLC
- Eileen L. Jenkins, Sr. Manager, International Trade Compliance Office, Certified US Export Compliance OfficerŽ, Lockheed Martin Information Systems & Global Solutions
- Blake Williams, Manager, Export Compliance Training, Northrop Grumman Corporation