The Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit
will be taking place on the 3rd & 4th April 2024 in Valencia, Spain. Join us as we continue to explore and invest in this rapidly growing industry. The 7th edition of the Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit
will continue to give updates on the European and global hydrogen market while also reviewing EU policies and regulations that are currently holding up the industry and strategies to overcome these barriers.
We will explore new emerging technologies as we continue to work together to meet Net Zero in 2050. New topics will include opportunities and challenges with Europe's hydrogen pipeline and exploring alternative energy carriers such as ammonia for Hydrogen production.
The two-day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from hydrogen producers and suppliers, fuel cell companies, automotive OEMs, hydrogen storage companies, technology providers, component manufacturers & industrial end-users, financial stakeholders and investors, service providers, government officials & regulators, sustainability mobility technology providers and others.
- Updates on EU Policies & Regulation's
- Market Overview of Hydrogen & Fuel Cell
- Closely Reviewing Fuel Cells Technology and Durability
- Ideas to Safely Decarbonise the Steel Industry with Hydrogen
- Further Investing Activities in the Hydrogen Economy
- Exploring Alternative Energy Carriers such as Ammonia
- Comparing Large-Scale vs Small-Scale Hydrogen Production
- Using Hydrogen for the Synthesis of Artificial Fuels
- Future Trends and Goals for the Hydrogen Industry
Who Will Attend
- Hydrogen producers and suppliers
- Fuel cell companies
- Hydrogen storage companies
- Technology providers
- Component manufacturers & industrial end-users
- Financial stakeholders & investors
- Research institutions
- Service providers
- Government officials & regulators
- Sustainable mobility technology
- Bill Ireland, CEO, Logan Energy Ltd
- Jesús Manuel Gil Jimenez, Hydrogen Director, Enagás
- Marc Rechter, Co-Founder & CEO, Resilient Group
- Dr. Sebastian Stießel, Senior Business Development Manager, Fraunhofer UMSICHT
- Ignacio Garcia-Lorenzana, Sr. R&D Engineer Fuel Cell Development, Hyundai Europe
- Grégory Bartholomé, Head of Technical Project Managers pool hydrogen in EU, Engie
- Frans Pieter Lindeboom, Country Manager – Spain, Lhyfe
- Joyce Grigorey, Hydrogen Director, Westwood Global Energy Group
- Jose Manuel Perez Rodriguez, H2 Regulation and Governmental Affairs, EDP
- Javier Cervera Alonso, Head of Energy Transition, Balearia
- Randolph Horner, Managing Director, Renewable New York LLC
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.