The 3rd Annual Joint Fires Summit
will bring together the DoD, Military Services, Industry, & Academia to discuss how they are currently working toward delivering cutting-edge surface-to-surface fires systems that will significantly increase range and effects over currently fielded US and adversary systems.
Topics to be covered at the 2024 Summit:
- Driving Army Modernization Efforts through Advanced Air & Missile Defense Capabilities
- Providing Strategic Deterrence, Global Strike, and Combat Support to increase Fires Capabilities
- Expediting Delivery of Critical Capabilities to Advance Fires Modernization Priorities
- Delivering Integrated Air Warfighting Capability to Meet the Needs of Modern and Future Operation Environments
- Modernizing Multidomain Fires Capabilities to Achieve Cross-Domain, Cross-Warfighting Strategic Advantage
- Enhancing Pacific Fires Capabilities for Strategic, All-Domain Advantage
- Increasing Resiliency and Agility of U.S. Army Field Artillery Systems to Deliver More Precise Effects on Future Battlefields
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The 2024 Joint Fires Summit
will focus on the technologies and policies necessary to modernize weapons systems and processes across the joint force as well as to develop and field cutting edge fires and strike capabilities to meet the growing challenges of strategic competition across the globe. These efforts are part of a growing priority as potential enemies continue to invest in their defense capabilities while also developing hypersonic and other standoff weapons systems.
At one point in time, the U.S. military boasted the best, most lethal, most sophisticated artillery and rocket systems in the world. But over several decades, it has allowed this advantage to erode. The ability to gain and retain air superiority led to increased reliance on fires from aerial platforms, both fixed and rotary wing. The U.S. Military is now pushing an anti-access/area denial (A2/AD) strategy. The need to have reliable and lethal systems capable of penetrating enemy area denial systems is a growing priority as potential enemies continue to invest in their defense capabilities while also developing hypersonic and other standoff weapons systems.
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:Gain Education & Insight
: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the fires communities.Build Partnerships
: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.Influence
: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Sponsor & Exhibit Opportunities:
The Joint Fires Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Contact us for sponsorship information
2024 Confirmed Speakers:
- Maj Gen Michael J. Lutton, USAF, Commander, Twentieth Air Force, Air Force Global Strike Command
- CAPT Richard Gensley, USN, Program Manager Precision Strike Weapons, NAVAIR
- Col Ray Gerber, USMC, Assistant Chief of Staff G39/G6, USMC Forces Pacific
- COL David S. Lee, USA, Director, Army Multi-Domain Targeting Center, Fires Center of Excellence and Fort Sill
- Col Jason P. Quinter, USMC, Commanding Officer, MACG-38
- COL John Harvey, USA, Director, Theater Fires Element, US Army Pacific
- COL Patrick Farrell, USA, Project Manager, Mid-Range Capabilities, PEO Missiles and Space, USA
- COL Michael J. Englis, USA, Army Capabilities Manager, Fires Cell- Targeting, Fires Center of Excellence and Fort Sill
- LTC Timothy Godwin, USA, Product Manager- FSC2, PEO C3T
- COL Guy Yelverton III, USA, Program Manager, Integrated Fires and Rapid Capability Office (IFRCO), PEO Missiles and Space, USA
- Lt Col Thomas R. Giraldi, USMC, Commanding Officer, 1st Air Naval Gunfire Liaison Company
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.