The Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology USA conference
is North America's only event this year exclusively dedicated to Maritime ISR, bringing together the senior military leadership responsible for acquiring, implementing and operating Maritime ISR platforms.
The event will reflect the urgent need to enhance MISR capabilities in an era of rapid technological advancement and renewed strategic competition with specific focus areas including:
- Proliferation of unmanned platforms
- Establishing seabed to space architectures
- Sensors at sea
- Fighter jets as MISR assets
- Data leverage and analytics
- Rotary wing MISR capabilities
The 2024 conference will bring you face-to-face with an unparalleled line-up of experts.
This year includes speakers from:
- F-35 Program,
and a host of other domestic and international authorities.
Engage in thought-provoking discussions across both days, delving into the very heart of projects that are reshaping the Maritime Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (MISR) landscape, guided by the insights of those leading the charge.
Who Should attend?
If your day to day role encompasses Maritime ISR then this conference was designed for you.
On the military and government side, attending will provide you with unparalleled access to a range of experts from across the MISR ecosystem including PEO F-35, PEO UWS, CPRG, NRO, NATO, NGA, NMOC and many more offering invaluable benchmarking opportunities.
For an industry representative, this conference is your opportunity for a seat at the table as the US military responds to an evolving threat landscape in the maritime domain with approaches designed to enhance capabilities, leverage emerging technologies, and streamline acquisition procedures.
Key discussions will revolve around the imperative to establish a robust seabed-to-space architecture. Witness the strategic integration of emerging technologies, including the groundbreaking impacts of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Moreover, discover the rising demand for interoperability and effective multilateral cooperation, essential in navigating the evolving complexities of modern maritime operations.
- Lieutenant General Michael J. Schmidt, Program Executive Officer, F-35 Lightning II Program, Department of Defense
- Rear Admiral Adam Kijek, Commander, Patrol and Reconnaissance Group, NAVAIR, US Navy
- Rear Admiral(s) Todd Weeks, Program Executive Officer, Undersea Warfare Systems
- Senior Representative, Naval Meteorology and Oceanography Command, US Navy
- Rear Admiral (Ret.) Lance Scott, Former Commander, Patrol and Reconnaissance Group, US Navy
- Captain Dennis Monagle, Program Manager, Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems, US Navy
- Captain Casey Plew, Director, NavalX
- Commander Timothy Bierbach, Department Head, Naval Aviation Warfighting Development Center
- Commander Dave Bigay, Commanding Officer, Naval Air Force Atlantic
- Commander Aidan Riley, Commanding Officer, Merlin Helicopter Force, Royal Navy
- Commander Antonio Mourinha, Director of the Naval Operational and Experimentation Centre, Portuguese Navy
- Lieutenant Colonel Bob Oostrom, Commandant Helicopter Warfare Centre, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Lieutenant Commander Adam Patterson, Fleet Experimentation Officer, US Navy
- Command Sergeant Major Thomas Baird, Senior Enlisted Advisor, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Andrea Bell-Miller, Director of International Programs, PEO Unmanned and Small Combatants, NAVSEA, US NAVY
- Chris Trelawny, Deputy Secretary General, INTERPORTPOLICE
- Colin Bettis, Director of Outreach, Commercial Systems Program Office, National Reconnaissance Office
- Robert Leigh, Acting Director, National Air Security Operations, US Customs and Border Protection
- Ross McKenzie, Officer, Unmanned Aircraft and Automated Systems, Aerospace Capabilities, NATO
- Sean Trevethan, Director, NATO Maritime Unmanned Systems Innovation and Coordination Cell/Maritime Portfolio Lead in Defence Investments, NATO
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Hilton ArlingtonHotel Booking Link
950 North Stafford Street,
Arlington, Virginia, USA