Securing Air Supremacy For The Future Multi-Domain Battle
The second Air Dominance Summit
will bring together over 200 senior U.S. and international leaders from the fighter aircraft community - all tirelessly dedicated to securing air supremacy in an evolving and contested threat landscape.
Against the backdrop of rising tensions in the Pacific and the pressing need to outpace adversaries, we will assess how the U.S. and her allies can prepare for the changing character of modern air warfare and bolster combat air capability. We will also explore how allies can continue to forge strong strategic ties to effectively execute successful multi-domain and joint force operations.
We will examine the direction of contemporary and future combat airpower delivery, drawing on 4th/5th and 6th generation fighter programs, including NGAD, FCAS and GCAP, and how the U.S. and her allies can continue to build and maintain air dominance for the future fight. The Air Dominance Summit
will also provide crucial insight into how leaders across the services are accelerating change to transform the future fighting force through the utilization of synthetic training environments, LVC simulation and off-the-shelf simulations.
Throughout the two conference days, thought leaders will look at how we can harness real time data, autonomy, AI/ML, and cloud computing to bolster lethality, survivability, and combat mass. We will also discuss vital innovations that different nations are leveraging to accelerate the decision-making cycle, expand the tactical sphere, close operational gaps, and enhance situational awareness.
Through the provision of a dynamic and rich environment which encourages networking, learning, and knowledge-sharing, we will provide a constructive forum which enables global relationships to be established and nurtured.
Four Top Reasons to Attend ADS
- Maximize the proficiency of your airmen through high-profile discussions about live and synthetic training platforms that can be leveraged
- Implement lessons learned from high-profile reflections on the Air Superiority Fight over Ukraine to ensure that your Air Force can outpace the adversary
- Gain unrivalled insights into 6th Generation Fighter Programs and the LOE of U.S. leaders in securing air dominance for multi-domain operations
- Build and forge strong strategic ties in an intimate environment with extensive networking breaks to improve domestic and international interoperability
2024 Event Chairman
- Admiral (Ret.) William E. ''Bill'' Gortney, former Commander, US Northern Command (USNORTHCOM) and North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)
- Dr. Raymond D. O’Toole, Jr., Acting Director, Operational Test and Evaluation, Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Major General Donald K. Carpenter, Director, Lightning Sustainment Center, F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Program Office, US Air Force
- Major General Michael T. Rawls, Commander, Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center, US Air Force
- Major General David G. Shoemaker, Director of Operations, Air Combat Command, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, US Air Force
- Brigadier General Ryan Messer, Director of Plans, Deputy Chief of Staff, Plans and Programs, Headquarters, US Air Force
- Brigadier General Jeffrey T. “Opie” Schreiner, Director, Air, Space and Cyberspace Operations, Headquarters, Air Force Materiel Command, US Air Force
- Air Commodore James Beck, Director, Capability and Programmes (desig.), Royal Air Force
- Colonel Joerg Rauber, Branch Chief Planning FCAS, German Ministry of Defence
- Colonel Michael G. Rider, Commander, Nevada Test and Training Range, Nellis Air Force Base, US Air Force
- Colonel Ryan T. Hayde, Commander, 505th Command and Control Wing (CCW), US Air Force
- Colonel Timothy M. Helfrich, Senior Materiel Leader (SML), Advanced Aircraft Division, Air Force Life Cycle Management Center, Air Force Materiel Command, US Air Force, US Air Force
- Colonel Douglas P. Wickert, Commander, 412th Test Wing, Edwards Air Force Base (AFB), US Air Force
- Colonel Glendon C. Whelan, Chief, Next-Gen Air Dominance Division, Directorate of Plans, Programs and Requirements, Air Combat Command, US Air Force
- Colonel David Pappalardo, French Air Force and Space Officer, Air Attaché, French Embassy in Washington, French Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel John A. Cummings, Autonomous Collaborative Platforms Division Chief, Headquarters, Air Combat Command, US Air Force
- Thomas Lawhead (Subject to Final Confirmation), Director, Operational Capability Requirements, Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategy, Integration and Requirements, US Air Force
- Dr. Steven K. "CAP" Rogers, Senior Scientist, Artificial Intelligence Enabled Autonomy, Air Force Research Laboratory
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Summit Agenda of this event.
Paris Las Vegas HotelTel
3655 S Las Vegas Blvd, 89109
Las Vegas, NV, USA
: +1 877-796-2096Group Rate
: $109.00 per night, excluding applicable taxes and feesReservation Method
: Reserve your room by clicking on this reservation link
. We have reserved a selection of rooms at a discounted group rate, subject to availability; Cut-off date
: Monday, April 22nd, 2024 (After that time, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.) These rates are subject to availability and will not be available past the group cut of date.