Seize this chance to immerse yourself at the forefront of autonomous maritime systems innovation! Hear directly from NATO leaders steering the shift towards hybrid fleets.
Brace yourself for two days of intense discussions, groundbreaking advancements, and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Secure your spot now and be part a transformative experience at the Uncrewed Maritime Systems technology conference - your opportunity to be part of the future of autonomous maritime systems technology.
Unlock solutions tailored to your needs! Discover what sets this year apart.
This year, we're honing in on operational excellence, delivering valuable insights as nations approach the procurement and integration of Uncrewed technologies. Benefit from fresh perspectives shared by experts from the UK, US, Australia, and experience an enhanced focus on practical use cases for Uncrewed Maritime Systems
(UMS), particularly in areas like Mine Counter-Measures (MCM).
Get ready for a conference that not only informs but provides solutions directly relevant to your challenges. Join us and shape the future of Uncrewed Maritime Systems in a way that fits seamlessly into your operational landscape.
Why should you attend?
- Network with Industry Leaders: Immerse yourself in a community of senior leaders at the forefront of uncrewed systems technology. This event is your prime opportunity to engage with and learn from key players actively shaping the future of the industry.
- Direct Engagement with NATO Leaders: Benefit from firsthand insights and perspectives that will shape the landscape of innovation in maritime systems.
- Strategic Partnerships: Collaborate with key organisations such as the Royal Navy, US Navy, Royal Australian Navy and NATO
- Stay Informed: Delve into the latest trends and discussions shaping the future of uncrewed maritime systems technology. Gain valuable insights on integrating these cutting-edge technologies to enhance your operational effectiveness.
- Captain Adam Allica, Director General, Warfare Innovation Navy, Royal Australian Navy
- Captain Andy Berner, Commanding Officer, ONR Global
- Captain Colin Corridan, Commodore of Task Force 59, Commander, Unmanned & A.I. Integration, US Navy
- Commander Francisco Jose de Brito Pereira Cavaco, Maritime Situational Awareness SO-MS, NATO Maritime Security Centre of Excellence (NATO MARSEC COE)
- Commander Michael Dalrymple, Deputy Commodore, Mine Countermeasures Group Three, US Navy
- Commander Pieter Blank, Innovation Programme Manager, RNLN
- Commander Renauld Hock, Project Leader - BEL-NLD rMCM, Belgian MoD
- Commander Rutger van der Werff, Branch Head Concept Development and Experimentation, NATO Naval Mine Warfare Centre of Excellence
- Commander Trevor Bradley, Programme Director - Strike Net, Royal Navy
- Commodore (Ret'd) David Burton, Director ASW Barrier - Smart Defence Initiative, Royal Navy MARCAP
- Commodore Steve Bolton, Deputy Director Aviation Progs and Futures, Royal Navy
- Dr Craig Sawyer, Doctor of Engineering, DoN Unmanned Task Force Chief Strategy & Analysis Officer, OPNAV N9I S&T Advisor, NATO Maritime Unmanned Systems Initiative Steering Board Chairman, US Navy
- Mr Chris Ainsworth, ACHERON Project Director, Turner & Townsend, Defence SE
- Mr Ferdinand Peters, Naval Systems Architect, Defence Material Organisation, Netherlands Ministry of Defence
- Mr Robert Been, Programme Manager, NATO STO / CMRE
- Mr Robert Iannuzzi, Director of Unmanned and Autonomous Systems Development and Integration, Naval Surface Warfare Center
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Double Tree by Hilton St. Anne's Manor
Wokingham, United Kingdom