The National Conference Microgrids
will be taking place on 5th & 6th June 2024 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
The National Conference on Microgrids 2024
is a must attend for anyone involved in energy, utilities, infrastructure, or technology sectors looking to stay at the forefront of microgrid developments, applications and policies. The 12th National Conference on Microgrids
, occurring on the 5th & 6th June 2024 will allow you to connect with experts, share knowledge, and contribute to the advancement of sustainable and resilient energy systems.
The 12th National Conference on Microgrids 2024
on the 5th & 6th June 2024, will kick off with an insight into microgrid markets and trends followed by current and future regulations while looking at regulatory reform. Then, over the two-day event, the conference will cover a variety of topics ranging from Transportation Electrification to Transactive Energy Solutions to Microgrid Development on Military bases.
Once again, the conference will bring together senior executives from utility companies, microgrid project developers and owners, technology providers, renewable energy companies, researchers as well as influential stakeholders amongst the value chain.
- US Microgrid Market Overview
- Policy and Regulations
- Microgrid Integration
- Transactive Energy Solutions
- US Military Microgrid
- Transportation Electrification
- Achieving Demand Flexibility
- Microgrids as Solutions to Various Clean Energy Climate Regulations
- Technological Advancements
- Grid Forming Inverters
Who Will Attend
- Utility Companies
- Microgrid Project Developers
- Regulatory Energy Officials
- Research Centres, Universities and Academics
2023 Speakers Included
- Michael Pesin, Deputy Assistant Secretary Grid Development, Department of Energy
- Randolph Horner, Managing Director, Renewable New York
- Paul Fenn, Founder and Principle, Local Power
- Sheikh Jakir Hossain, Energy Storage and Microgrid Project Developer, Duke Energy
- Cameron Brooks, Policy Advisor, Think Microgrid
- Larisa Dobriansky, Chief Business & Regulatory Innovations Officer, General Microgrids
- Andy Zetlan, Director, Hitachi
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
The venue is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to be informed when the venue is available and stay informed on other changes.