We are delighted to announce that the Future Armoured Vehicles Central & Eastern Europe will return to Prague for its 10th year between the 13 - 14 May 2024.
The Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe conference
is the premier meeting for armoured vehicle programme managers and military commanders from within the Central and Eastern European region.
In response to the ever-increasing digitalisation of the modern battlefield, and the emergence of new near-peer adversaries, there is a continuing requirement for the modernisation of armoured vehicle systems across the region.
A world class event focused on military vehicles based in Europe, assisting with the continued learning and development of armoured vehicle programme managers and practitioners through briefings, panel sessions and focused discussion groups.
Here's why you can't miss this event:
Unlike the rest of the Future Armoured Vehicles portfolio, Future Armoured Vehicles Central & Eastern Europe conference
focusses on all aspects of armoured vehicle development, including situational awareness, weapons systems or lethality, and armoured protection or survivability.
Key focusses include standards of interoperability for armoured systems with NATO allies, training and operational standards for armoured units, the sustainment of armoured vehicle fleets and modernisation/procurement plans for future armoured vehicle fleets.
Who should attendNational militaries:
- Military survivability specialists
- Military Land Forces
- Businesses looking to break into the regional market
- Established players in the regional market
- Developers and innovators in military technology
- To sell their products, create capital and acquire more business, updates on the direction of the market, and MOST IMPORTANTLY meet the relevant people from countries seeking to enhance their capabilities.
- Brigadier General Gabor Lorincz, Commander, Land Forces Command, Hungarian Defence Forces
- Brigadier General Jaroslaw Gorowski, Deputy Army Inspector, Head of Armoured and Mechanised Troops Directorate, Polish Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Petr Milcicky, Director, Force Development Section, Czech Armed Forces
- Brigadier General Stefan Lampl, Commander, Austrian Defence Logistics School, Austrian Armed Forces
- Colonel Brian Hoffman, Director of Operations, G-3/5/7, V Corps, US Army
- Colonel Laszlo Nagy, Deputy Office Director, Capability Development Office, Hungarian Defence Forces Command
- Colonel Miroslav Vybihal, Acting Commander, 7th Mechanized Brigade, Czech Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Hugh O'Neil Roe, UK Boxer Capability Cooperation, DE&S, UK MoD
- Lieutenant Colonel Karlheinz Boenke, Authorized Army Representative for MRAV BOXER, ACCDC, Bundeswehr
- Lieutenant Colonel Ludovit Varga-Korytar, Head of Ground Forces Development Section, Modernisation Department, Ministry of Defence of the Slovak Republic
- Lieutenant Colonel Salvatore Bizzarro, Force Development Section Head, Force Development Section Head, Italian Army General Staff
- Major (Ret'd) Kamil Balwar, MBT Project Supervisor, Armaments Acquisition Division, Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic
- Major General Ruprecht von Butler, Commander 10th Armored Division, German Army
- Mr César Pousa, Senior Project Officer, Land Combat Vehicles - Tactical Land Systems, Air & Land Combat Systems, NATO Support and Procurement Agency (NSPA)
- Mr Ivar Janson, Strategic Category Manager for Armoured Vehicles, Estonian Centre for Defence Investments
- Mr Mario Blokken, Director PSec, European Army Interoperability Centre - Finabel
- Mr Tugrul Gazi Apa, Program Manager Main Battle Tank Systems, SSB
- Ms Alexandra Alonzi, Boxer Programme Manager, OCCAR
Please fill in your name and email to receive the Conference Agenda of this event.
Vienna House Andel's PragueRoom Booking Link
Stroupeznickeho 21, 15000
Prague, Czech Republic