Compliance with the international traffic in arms regulations (ITAR) is the key to succesfull business.
Avoid Costly Fines & Penalties Through Your Compliance with and Understanding of the ITAR.
- Getting to Know State/DDTC & the ITAR
- Recent ITAR Violators - Charging Letters and Case Examples
- Registration and How to Classify a Product
- Step-by-Step Process--How to Apply for a License
- Agreements Workshop - Utilizing the Electronic Guidelines for Drafting Technical Assistance Agreements
- Defining Technical Data & Public Domain
- Working with Sales Reps and Agents
- Where the ITAR and the FCPA Meet
- ITAR Exemptions You Should Use Now
- Foreign National Employees and Visitors-Licensing and Badging
- Compliance and Recordkeeping
- The 10 Elements of Compliance
"I liked the small group discussions and found the exercises extremely helpful."
Export Administrator, The Boeing Corporation
"Found group discussions on technical data, ITAR exemptions and class/group discussions to be very beneficial."
Program Manager, Converteam
Venue & Accommodations
Venue to be confirmed
Suzanne Palmer, President of Export Compliance Solutions, has over 15 years of experience within the State Department and as a Licensing Officer, and 8 years direct experience with the U. S. defense industry. Ms. Palmer specializes in training, interpreting and applying U.S. export control regulations and establishing export compliance programs. She has served on the Defense Trade Advisory Group (DTAG) and as a Special Compliance Official (SCO) for a company operating under a Consent Agreement.
Patricia Dudley is a former State/DDTC Licensing Officer who has extensive government and industry licensing experience. With over 14 years of service at the U.S. Department of State, serving three Secretary of State's, and more than 10 years of hands-on experience in the satellite and defense services and defense industry, Ms. Dudley possesses a unique combination of Government experience with practical application and implementation. Following her tenure at State, Ms Dudley joined Intelsat, the world's largest satellite owner/operator, and was instrumental in transforming an intergovernmental organization to a private corporation where she managed a comprehensive export compliance program.