The 12th Annual Border Security & Intelligence Summit
will bring together DHS, IC, Federal Agencies, & Industry to discuss current/future efforts toward integrating new policies & advanced technologies that are helping to ensure the continued protection & security of our Nation's borders. The success of these efforts, as well as efforts to to utilize intelligent systems & data, is critical to achieving current security objectives and ensuring the safety and prosperity of citizens and migrants alike.
Topics to be Covered at the 2024 Summit:
- Fielding Current and Future Innovations to Detect & Identify Cross-Border Threats in Real-Time
- Strengthening Resources to Counter Increased Criminal Threats at the Southwest Border
- Facilitating Safe and Lawful Trade and Travel at Points of Entry across the U.S. Border
- Providing Policy Development across DHS to Strengthen U.S. Border Security
- Leveraging Generative AI to Improve Efficiency & Security at U.S. Borders & Ports on land & at sea
- Leveraging Intelligence to Investigate, Disrupt & Dismantle Transnational Criminal Organizations
- Enhancing U.S. Border Security through Innovation, Intelligence, Collaboration & Trust
- Increasing Vetting Capabilities & Streamlining Administrative Processes for Efficient & Safe Migration
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
The 2024 Border Security & Intelligence Summit
will address the technologies and policies necessary to overcome current border security
challenges as well as how to leverage those solutions across the Federal Government and IC.
At this forum, senior level leaders from the across the USG will detail intelligence
strategies & solutions toward combating transnational organized crime, illicit trade & travel, human smuggling/trafficking, & other threats to the U.S. Homeland. As the dangers presented by terrorism and organized crime continue to grow, and as the U.S. continues to see an influx of illicit drug smuggling and transborder crime, border security
agencies must consistently adapt to address new and evolving challenges.
Attendees will also hear from a panel of experts on the role that generative AI can play in enhancing border security
measures and improving our immigration, vetting, and screening systems. Attendees can expect to gain valuable insights into the potential of cutting-edge technologies to strengthen national security, streamline processes, and improve the overall effectiveness of border security
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:Gain Education & Insight
: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the DoD and Military Services.Build Partnerships
: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.Influence
: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Border Security & Intelligence Summit
provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.Contact us for sponsorship information