The 5th Annual Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium
will provide a forum for the DoD, federal government, intelligence agencies, industry, and academia to discuss how digital forensics tools and technologies are supporting their efforts to identify, detect, investigate, prevent, and bring justice to increasingly sophisticated criminal activities.
Topics to be covered at the 2024 Symposium:
- Enabling Insight and Action in Cyberspace and Beyond
- Integrating Innovative Tools & Technique to Enhance Digital Forensics Investigative Capabilities
- Enhancing Cybersecurity Measures to Prevent & Eradicate Threats to U.S. National Security
- Investigating Cyber Threats & Raising Awareness to Safeguard National Security
- Enabling More Effective Investigations through Cutting-Edge Digital Forensics Capabilities
- Exploiting Media-Data to Support US Intelligence and Operational Priorities
- Supporting Warfighter Readiness and Ensuring Mission Capability through Digital Investigative Tools
- Integrating Digital Forensics Techniques to Protect US Critical Assets
Why You Should Attend This Year's Symposium
We are proud to present the 5th Annual Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium
, an event that will bring together members of the IC, DoD, federal government, industry, and academia in a town hall style forum to collaborate across the community on ways to advance digital forensics solutions to support criminal investigations, crime prevention, and threat mitigation efforts.
Amid the ever-evolving landscape of digital criminal threats, the Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium will address the pressing need to counter these activities. Leaders from across the digital criminal justice enterprise will discuss the technologies and policies necessary to overcome current challenges, and a panel of experts will share their perspective on the potential for eDiscovery tools to further support investigative capabilities.
Our team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits' content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in digital forensics and forensic science across IC, DoD, federal government, academia, and industry. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
At Our Symposium You Will Have the Ability to
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the digital forensics community.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit & Sponsorship Information
The Digital Forensics for National Security Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Contact us for sponsorship information
2023 Confirmed Speakers Included:
- Joshua Black, Deputy Director, DOD Cyber Crime Center (DC3)
- Michael Paul, Assistant Director, Operational Technology Division, FBI
- David Smith, Assistant Director, Office of Investigations, US Secret Service
- Brian Bataille, Director, National Media Exploitation Center, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Jacqueline Calbi, Director, Cyber Division, Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI)
- Neal Ziring, Technical Director, Cybersecurity Directorate, National Security Agency
- Barbara Guttman, Group Leader, Software Quality Group, NIST
- Marc Martin, Assistant Director, Cyber Directorate, Army Criminal Investigative Division (CID)
The full agenda is not yet available for this event.
Follow this event to receive an alert when the agenda becomes available.
2024 Agenda Coming Soon!
Sunset Room at National Harbor Marina
137 National Plaza, 20745
National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD
Hotel Option 1. The Westin Washington National HarborClick HERE
to see available rooms.
171 Waterfront St.
National Harbor, Maryland 20745
Hotel Option 2: Hyatt Place National HarborClick HERE
to see available rooms.
123 Waterfront St.
National Harbor, Maryland, United States, 20745Parking
There are a variety of parking options throughout National Harbor. The lot that is closest to The Sunset Room is our Carousel Lot which is located at 137 National Plaza, Oxon Hill, MD 20745. If covered parking is preferred our Fleet Street Garage is the closest to the venue at 116 Waterfront Street, Oxon Hill, MD 20745. Mariner Garage will be the closet to The Westin National Harbor at 199 Fleet Street, Oxon Hill, MD 20745.