Joint Munitions 2013 aims at providing a meeting point for the international munitions community to share knowledge, ideas and example of best practice. Within the conference, the very latest case studies from different nations and operations will be debated in order to provide a critical information hub for all munitions stakeholders at all levels.
Why attend Joint Munitions 2013
Joint Munitions 2013 provides the perfect platform for military, industry and public sector stakeholders involved in all aspects of the munitions arena to meet with and learn from the world's leading experts.
Joint Munitions 2013 develops the ideas of several other meetings over the past five years to focus on the current critical areas for all those involved in the management of munitions and related systems.
Why should you attend Joint Munitions 2013?
- Discuss the latest issues surrounding the successful safe and efficient management of munitions
- Hear from over 20 world class speaker from all over the world, all of whom are thought leaders within their own particular fields
- Join with representatives from over 25 nations which means that you will be able to meet with the largest cross section of the munitions community
- Discover an impressive selection of industry organisations displaying their latest innovations in product and service offerings
- Network with a broad range of attendees from a vast array of different organisations and specialities meaning that you will maximise the short time you spend out of the office
Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre
2 Lower Castle Street,
Joint Munitions 2013 Speakers
- Rear Admiral Chris Parry, Former Director – Concept and Doctrine Development, UK MoD
- Brigadier General Pavel Adam, Commanding General, Support Command, Czech Armed Forces
- Col. (Retd) Mathew Geertsen, Head of the Forum for Security Co-operation Support Section, Conflict Prevention Centre, Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE)
- Lieutenant Colonel Andreas Schulte, Team Leader ACROSS, German Army
- Lt. Col. Peter van Harmelen, Director – Centre of Excellence Weapons & Ammunitions, Defence Material Organisation
- Lieutenant Colonel Djuro Pazin, Chief of Ammunition Surveillance Division, Logistics Operations Centre, Croatian Army Support Command
- Squadron Leader Roger Thrower, Officer Commanding, 93 (Expeditionary Armaments) Squadron, Royal Air Force
- Mr John Rawson, Advisor –Ammunition Safety Management, Geneva International Centre for Humanitarian Demining (GICHD)
- Mr Brian Jeffers, Sales & Marketing Manager, Nammo Demil
- Mr Mark Stoop, Business Developer Guided Weapon Systems and Munitions, TNO Defence, Security & Safety
- Mr Martin van de Voorde, Project Manager Weapon Systems and Ammunition, TNO Defence, Security & Safety