This outstanding conference brings together the key planners and technical experts who are leading the way in developing military smart and microgrid systems.
- What role do smart grids and microgrids play in OSD and Service energy strategies and acquisition plans?
- What is the status of government smart grid and microgrid initiatives and pilot projects?
- How do fixed-site vs. mobile requirements differ?
- What are the emerging lessons learned in tactical deployments?
- How do OSD and Service plans and developments intersect with US national smart grid strategy?
- What are the cybersecurity challenges for smart and microgrids?
- What role will renewable energies play?
- What is the status and forecast for critical smart grid technologies?
Program Manager, Ball Aerospace
Great Course, Very informative and relevant
Network Engineer, Scitor Corp.
Excellent course! Well worth your time
Telecommunications Specialist, SPAWAR
- DoD and Service Energy Strategy and Plans – Incorporating Smart and Microgrids
- Intersections with National Grid, Commercial Developments, DOE Strategies/Plans, etc.
- Electric Vehicles and Smart/Microgrids Integration
- Smart/Microgrid Design, Development and Implementation – Success Stories and Lessons Learned
- Emerging Technologies and Capabilities – Net-Zero, Islanding, Smart Metering, Smart DR, DER and more
- Top Opportunities and Returns for Industry
Who You Will Meet
Some of the titles who have attended past events
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Commanding Officers
- Associate Director RDECOM T&E TFT
- Sr. Directors
- Sr. Director P&E
- Director of Defense Sales
- Director of Business Development
- Directors of Energy
- Directors, Business Development Managers
- Director Smart Grid Solutions
- Operations Officers
- Program Directors
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Development Managers
- Government Business & Marketing Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Technology Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Sr. Engineers
- Lead Engineers
- Test Systems Engineering Managers
- Members Of Technical Staff
- Management Analysts
- Technical Fellows
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Join the Top Experts for New Smart Grid and Micro Grid Opportunities and Networking
- MR. TOM HICKS, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Energy, Installations and Environment, US Navy
- MR. STEVEN CHALK, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Renewable Energy, Department of Energy
- MR. DON JUHASZ, Director, Energy Resource Management, Defense Logistics Agency
- DR. JEFF MARQUSEE, Director, DoD Environmental Security Technology Certification Program
- DR. EDWARD SHAFFER, Chief, Energy and Power Division, Army Research Laboratory
- CAPTAIN KENNETH BRANCH, Commanding Officer, Naval Facilities Command Washington
- DR. TIMOTHY MCCOY, Director, Electric Ships Office (PMS-320), Program Executive Office – Ships
- COLONEL PAUL ROEGE, Chief, Operational Energy Office, US Army
- DR. ALLEN HEFNER, JR., Assistant to the National Coordinator of Smart Grid Interoperability, NIST
- MR. STEVE BOSSART, Lead Energy Analyst, National Energy Technology Laboratory, DOE
- CAPTAIN KERRY GILPIN, Director, 1 Gigawatt Task Force, US Navy
- MR. HAROLD SANBORN, Technical Manager, SPIDERS JCTD, Army ERDC/CERL
- Mr. Paul Wyman, General Manager, Smart Grid Solutions, Lockheed Martin
- DR. CAMRON GORGUINPOUR, Special Assistant, OAS/IE&L, US Air Force
- DR. JASON STAMP, Principal Investigator, SPIDERS, Sandia National Laboratory
- DR. JEFFREY TAFT, Chief Architect, Cisco Connected Energy Networks
- MR. STEPHEN SCHNEIDER, Vice President and Chief Solutions Architect, SAIC
- DR. SUNIL CHERIAN, Chief Executive Officer, Spirae
- MR. BRIAN LENANE, Senior Principal/Strategic Initiatives, SRA
- DR. CHARLES CHEN, Technical Programs Manager, AC&TD, Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems
- MS. ANGELA WATMORE, Director, Boeing Energy Transmission and Distribution
- DR. BALA VINAYAGAM, Director, Smart Grid Products, GE
- MR. LIAM DOHN, Project Manager, Smart Grid Division, Siemens
- DR. IMRE GYUK, Program Manager, Energy Storage Research, Department of Energy
- DR. LAWRENCE JONES, Vice President, Alstom Grid Inc.
- MR. RICHARD HOCKNEY, Chief Engineer, Beacon Power
- MR. WILLIAM TAYLOR, Solutions Development Leader, Energy and Environment, Honeywell
- MR. TIM AVAMPATO, Director, Corporate Technology, Eaton Corporation
- MR. DAN NORDLOH, Executive Vice President, ZBB Energy