The AIAA SPACE Conference & Exposition is AIAA’s premier event on space technology, policy, programs, management, and education. At this three-day event, attendees can expect lively discussions with government and industry leadership in plenary panel and keynote sessions; interactive exhibits, demonstrations, presentations, and poster sessions in the exposition hall; and networking activities for all participants, including students and young professionals. Participation in the event is beneficial for industry executives, government and military officials, program managers, business developers, engineers and scientists, government affairs staff, consultants, professors, and students.
- Find out what lies ahead, as leaders in space exploration, spacecraft systems and design, space science, military space, and more discuss their programs, challenges, and solutions during plenary and panel sessions.
- Expand your knowledge, as expert engineers and scientists share their latest research and development findings.
- Network, discuss challenges, and share ideas during technical sessions, luncheons, networking coffee breaks, and social activities.
- Meet and greet your current and future colleagues, business partners, and employers, and learn about the newest groundbreaking technologies in the exposition hall. Check out the presentation stage, enjoy refreshments, and network with your peers. Daily exhibit activities will attract 1,000+ participants into the hall.
- Stay at the top of your game with AIAA’s Continuing Education programs. Leave with insights and solutions that you can put to immediate use.