Benefits of Attending
While funding for many defense programs are getting cut amid the Department of Defense’s (DoD) latest cost saving measures, Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS ) procurement and development continue to be a priority with spending remaining in the billions. Recent estimates have yearly global spending on unmanned aircraft doubling in the next decade with a projected $71 billion total in the next 10 years. What opportunities will emerge next in this growing industry?
- What are the latest roadmaps for Unmanned Aircraft Systems?
- What are the latest Joint and COCOM perspectives and opportunities for UAS ?
- What are the current and emerging systems for HALE and Tactical UAS ?
- What are the advancements and challenges in UAS Autonomy?
This comprehensive conference brings together key officials and representatives from both government and industry that will examine the recent developments, most critical capability gaps, and likely future direction for unmanned aircraft systems.
Over 25 Experts from DIA/STRAT COM, SOUTHCOM, OSD, MCCDC, AFSPC, MA WTS -1, NDAN G,DHS/CBP, RCAF, DAR PA, NRL, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Raytheon, Boeing, L-3, United Technologies, AAI, Aurora Flight Sciences, Rockwell Collins, Frost & Sullivan, Advanced Unmanned, Proxy Technologies, Headwall Photonics, Thermopylae Sciences and Technology, and UVU examine…
- Emerging UAS Needs & Requirements
• OSD • NAVY • USAF • USMC • DHS • DIA • USSTRAT COM • USSOUTHCOM • RCAF
- Current and Emerging High Altitude, Long Endurance (HALE) UAS
- Latest Advancements in Tactical UAS
- Next Generation UAS Payload and ISR Challenges
Who You Will Meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- General Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Branch Chiefs
- Research Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Marketing Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sr. Analysts
- Sales Directors
- Principal Scientists
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Program Analyst
- Aerospace Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Flight Operations Managers
- Test Engineers
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites,
625 First Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Tel: (703) 548-6300 or (877) 504-0047
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
- MAJOR GENERAL DARRYL BURKE, USAF, Deputy Commander, JFCC-ISR, USSTRATCOM and Deputy Director, Collections Management, DIA
- MAJOR GENERAL RANDOLPH ALLES, USMC (ret), Assistant Commissioner, Air and Marine Ops, U.S. CBP/DHS
- MAJOR GENERAL KEN ISRAEL, USAF (ret), Former Director, Defense Airborne Reconnaissance Office
- BRIG. GENERAL LINDA URRUTIA-VARHALL, USAF, Director for ISR, U.S. Southern Command
- MR. JEREMY BASH, Chief of Staff and Special Assistant to the Secretary of Defense
- COLONEL DONALD REESE, USAF, Commander, Air Force Spectrum Management Office
- COLONEL JOHN DOUGHERTY, NDANG, Commander, 119th Operations Group, ND Air National Guard
- LIEUTENANT COLONEL SCOTT MUTTON, CF, Section Head, 1 Canadian Air Division/Canadian NORAD Region Headquarters A3 UAV
- MAJOR DAVE FUNKHOUSER, USMC, UAS Capabilities Officer, CD&I Branch, CDD, MCCDC
- GUNNERY SERGEANT JOSEPH LAPI, USMC, UAS Division Chief, Marine Aviation Weapons & Tactics Squadron 1
- MR. AL CROSS, Lead Vehicle Research, Tactical Electronic Warfare Div., NRL
- MR. VINCENT SABIO, Program Manager, Integrated Sensor Is Structure (ISIS), DARPA
- MR. MICHAEL BLADES, Senior Industry Analyst, Frost & Sullivan
- MR. JACK CRONIN, Chief Strategy Officer, Aurora Flight Sciences
- MR. BILL IRBY, Senior Vice President and General Manager, UAS, AAI Corp.
- DR. JOHN TREZZA, Vice President, ISR Systems, United Technologies Aerospace Systems
- COLONEL JERRY LEMIEUX, Ph.D., USAF (ret), President, Unmanned Vehicle University
- MR. DAVID BANNON, Chief Executive Officer, Headwall Photonics
- MR. ROBERT F. DAVIS, Chief Executive Officer, Proxy Technologies
- MR. DAVID RECORD, Chief Executive Officer, Advanced Unmanned
- MR. JOHN-ISAAC CLARK, Chief Innovation Officer (CnO), Thermopylae Sciences & Technology
- COLONEL DAVE SCHRECK, USAF (ret), Director, UAS and Control Technologies, Rockwell Collins
- MR. MICHAEL KEATON, Senior Manager, Unmanned Systems, Raytheon IIS
- MR. RICHARD STERCHELE, Manager, L-3 Integrated Optical Systems
- MR. MIKE MALINOWSKI, Navy Bus. Dev., Electronic and Mission Systems (E&MS), Boeing
- MR. SCOTT NYBERG, Sr. Mktg. Comms Assoc., General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.