The Right Information, in the Right Place, at the Right Time, to Inform the Right Decision
The days of standing armies facing each other on a level battlefield are a thing of the past. Todayís skirmishes take place in the most impassable and rugged terrains, the densest jungles, and complex urban environments. This is the fog of war; and with sophisticated geotechnical intelligence, it is your tactical advantage.
GDI APAC: Geospatial Defence & Intelligence Asia-Pacific 2013 will be a highly technical program addressing best practice solutions for obtaining high-quality data, and will discuss specifics on how large volumes of information can be transformed into action. With the assistance of Asiaís most cutting-edge military strategists, GDI APAC 2013 will address how to integrate intelligence from multiple sources to form a real-time, reliable operating picture.
New for 2013
- Hear directly from NATO, USA, UK, Australia and South Korea for expert insights on the most up-to-date sensing technologies
- Discover new, highly technical strategies for combining multiple data types and formats efficiently to create an accurate operating picture
- Identify how your geospatial processes can be cost-effectively improved and optimised.
Benefits of Attending
- MAP THE TOPOLOGY: Enhance your knowledge on how other regional agencies are using GIS to support mission planning, command-and-control and tactical operations
- IDENTIFY: How your geospatial processes can be cost-effectively improved and optimised
- GEOREFERENCE: Learn more on the regional marketplace! We will introduce you to leading technological providers and what they can offer
- COORDINATE: Discover new strategies for combining multiple data types and formats efficiently to create an accurate operating picture
- DON'T REMOTE SENSE WHEN YOU DONíT HAVE TO - Meet fellow geospatial experts in-person and create meaningful business relationships!
GIS/GEOINT Solution Providers
- Present your newest products in front of a buying audience who are eager to enhance their systems - meet senior GIS experts from Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, and Thailand
- Meet decision makers face-to-face to leverage your product and brand building
- Establish strong relationships and make proposals to potential customers
- Demonstrate your expertise and product excellence
- Familiarize yourself with the Asian GIS marketplace
"The organisers put together an excellent event. What I liked most was the knowledge gained from exhibitors and speakers about technologies and experiences!"
Ofelia Castro, Chief, Phogrammetry Division, National Mapping and Resource Information Authority, Philippines
"Very useful and informative conference dealing with geospatial defence and intelligence."
Hamzah Ishak, Principal Assistant Secretary, National Security Council, Malaysia
"Very useful for my job. Lots of rich information and sharing of past experiences by the speakers!"
Brigadier-General Hj Ibrahim B Hashim, Assistant Chief of Staff ICT, Royal Malaysia Air Force
Venue & Accommodation
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
392 Havelock Road,
Phone: +65 6733 0880
Fax: +65 6737 8880
Hotel accommodation and travel costs are not included in the registration fee. A reduced corporate room rate will be arranged at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel for attendees at this conference. To take advantage of this special rate, please process the hotel room reservation form provided upon confirmation of your attendance.
- Maria Fernandez, Director, AUSTRALIAN GEOSPATIAL-INTELLIGENCE ORGANISATION (AGO), AUSTRALIA
- Brigadier- General Sutrisno, Special Advisor for Geo-Intelligence and Geo-Defence, GEOSPATIAL INFORMATION AGENCY, INDONESIA
- Lieutenant-General Thitinant Thanyasiri, Director-General - Defence Technology Institute, Ministry of Defence
- Brigadier-General Dato' Zaharin bin Din, Director, Defence Geospatial Division, Department of Survey and Mapping Agency (JUPEM)
- Dr. Le Dai Ngoc, Head of Mapping & Remote Sensing Department, DEFENCE MAPPING AGENCY OF VIETNAM, VIETNAM
- Chen He Chin Ph.D., Senior Specialist, Control Survey Section, NATIONAL LAND SURVEYING AND MAPPING CENTRE, TAIWAN ROC
- Giuseppe Nobile, Geospatial Section, Head, NATO HEADQUARTERS SITUATION CENTRE
- Anthony Griffiths, Manager Information & Communications Technology Unit, Operational Support and Capability Branch, Fire Division, DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENT & PRIMARY INDUSTRIES (DEPI), AUSTRALIA
- Dr. Cung Vu, Associate Director, OFFICE OF NAVAL RESEARCH GLOBAL- SINGAPORE, USA
- John Day, Director Defence Business Development, ESRI, USA
- Dr. Lee Sang-Hoon, Deputy Director, NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION INSTITUTE, SOUTH KOREA
- Sander Swinkels, General Manager, Palantir Technologies
- Maj Constancio M Espina, Information System Officer AFP Command Center, Armed Forces of the Philippines
- James P. Dolan, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Overwatch Geospatial Solutions
- Major Md Zamil Hossain Munshi, Deputy Director & In-Charge, GIS unit, Survey of Bangladesh (SOB)
- Colonel Mohmudun Nabi PSC, Director, Survey of Bangladesh (SOB)
- Dr. Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, Head of Data, Information and Public Relations, NATIONAL AGENCY FOR DISASTER MANAGEMENT (BNPB), INDONESIA
- Brett Dixon, Business Manager, APAC Defence Team, ESRI, SINGAPORE
- Yong Woong Lee, Principal Researcher, MINISTRY OF NATIONAL DEFENSE - AGENCY FOR DEFENCE DEVELOPMENT (ADD), SOUTH KOREA