Benefits of Attending
The two-day general session will assemble the Key Organizations and the Senior Leading Experts that are shaping the direction of ISR current requirements and exposing the many future capabilities for the services and public service sectors. The Services’ ever increasing roles for ISR assets are permeating across a very broad range of critical missions, including but not limited to: Persistent Global Surveillance & Global Strike, Counter-intelligence & Counter-terrorism, Maritime Domain Awareness, Space Defense, Anti-Access and Contested Global Commons. From Iraq and Afghanistan to the increasingly tumultuous Asia-Pacific region and even home to CONUS, the need for diverse and evolving leap-ahead ISR technology is paramount.
This outstanding conference brings together the key government and industry experts who are shaping the direction of ISR today and in the future.
- What are the Latest OSD and Service Strategies, Roadmaps, Needs and New Initiatives?
- What are the Crucial Gaps in Providing Actionable Intelligence to Decision Makers and the Warfighter?
- What New Cutting-Edge ISR Technologies are Necessary for Developing Network Interoperability?
- What are the latest Opportunities for Homeland and Civil ISR?
- What Advancements & Challenges are Ahead in ISR collection from Both Manned and Unmanned Platforms?
Over 20 Service & Industry Experts from: OUSD(I), OUSD(AT&L),NGA, Air Force A2, US Army, Navy PMS-406, ONR, DHS, NPS, NOAA, CSBA, Raytheon, Boeing, General Atomics-ASI, L-3 Communications, Booz Allen Hamilton, Sierra Nevada, Chertoff Group, BOSH Global Services, Mercury Systems, Engility Corp, and Innovative C2 Solution presenting:
- Emerging DoD ISR Needs, Initiatives & Opportunities
• ISR Task Force • OSD • USAF • US NAVY • US Army • DHS
- The Most Critical Capability Gaps and Needs in ISR Information Sharing and Dissemination
Emerging Opportunities in Airborne and Maritime ISR
Some of the titles who have attended past events
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- General Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Deputy Directors
- Branch Chiefs
- Research Directors
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Marketing Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sr. Analysts
- Sales Directors
- Principal Scientists
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Program Analyst
- Aerospace Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Systems Engineers
- Flight Operations Managers
- Test Engineers
- Engineering Leads
- C4ISR Leads
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000)
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Speakers for Next-Generation ISR Conference include:
- LT GEN RAYMOND PALUMBO, USAF Deputy Under Secretary of Defense (Intelligence) for Joint and Coalition Warfighter Support and Director, Department of Defense ISR Task Force
- BRIG GEN DONALD BACON, USAF Director of ISR Strategy, Plans, Doctrine and Force Development, Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR (AF/A2)
- MR. TERRY MITCHELL, Director, Intelligence Futures, Army G2
- COL ERIC KRYSTKOWIAK, USAF, Director, ISR Systems Division, Space and Intelligence Office, OUSD (AT&L)
- CAPT DUANE ASHTON, US NAVY, Program Manager, Unmanned Maritime Systems (UMS) Program Office (PMS 406)
- MR. JEREMY BASH, Former Chief of Staff at the Department of Defense and at the CIA (2009-2013)
- CAPT BILL ROETING, USN (ret), Director, BLOS C2 Enterprise, The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS)/HAF A2Q
- MR. KENNETH RICE, Chief, ISR Integration, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- MR. MARTIN KRUGER, ISR Thrust Manager, Office of Naval Research (ONR/Code 30)
- MS. EMILY KEPLAR, Manager, National ISR Collection & Operations, DHS
- MS. ZDENKA WILLIS, Director, Integrated Ocean Observing System (IOOS) Program, NOAA
- COL MARK GUNZINGER, USAF (ret), Senior Fellow, Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments
- LTG ROBERT NOONAN, US ARMY (ret), Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- THE HON JAY COHEN, RADM USN (ret), Principal, The Chertoff Group
- MG GALEN JACKMAN, US ARMY (ret), Vice President, Army and SOF Programs, Raytheon
- MR. TIM OWINGS, Vice President, Integrated Mission Systems, Sierra Nevada Corporation (SNC)
- MR. JOE SINISCALCHI, Vice President, L-3 Communications
- DR. PAUL MONTICCIOLO, Chief Technology Officer, Mercury Systems
- COL WALDO CARMONA, US ARMY (ret), Director & General Manager of Advanced Army Systems, The Boeing Co.
- COL BRADLEY BUTZ, USAF (ret), Director, ISR Operations, BOSH Global Services
- MR. ERIC FIRKIN, President, Innovative C2 Solutions, LLC
- MR. LEO KOWATCH, Senior Principal Engineer, Advanced Technologies, ACTS, Engility
- MR. SCOTT NYBERG, Senior Marketing Communications Associate, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.