We are proud to announce its 11th annual Close Air Support Conference which will take place on 25th & 26th September in London.
This year the international CAS community will come together to share and discuss the operations and experiences of the past decade; particularly from missions in Afghanistan, Libya and more recently Mali. For the first time our speaker panel will feature JTACs from the front line, insights into CAS missions from new nations such as Spain as well the continued support of the UK MoD and Royal Air Force.
Our Close Air Support Conference prides itself as the only event of its kind where the representatives of the international CAS community come together to network and discuss the current challenges facing CAS operations and capabilities.
Close Air Support 2013 will enable you to:
- Hear from Joint Air and Land Organisation, UK MoD about their current priorities to sustain force readiness for future CAS operations
- Learn how NATO will guide and educate partner nations to develop an efficient exchange of communication for FACs coordinating ground attacks during international missions
- Understand the German Air Force’s plans to procure a weaponsied UAV platform by 2016 and how they will integrate the platform into future CAS missions
- Share your COTS solutions which will allow nations to deliver successful close air support in international missions
Good variety of nationalities and expertise allowing for excellent networking opportunities
Marketing Director, Thales
This event allows great awareness on the ideas and development of CAS
Fire Support Officer, Singapore MoD
Close Air Support is a key Course of Action on the modern battlefield….. It is the cornerstone for integration of air power within a land battle.
Commander Marc Brenot, French Navy
I am attending and presenting at this event because I believe Integration of the Apache Attack Helicopter with other force multipliers but mainly full integration with ground maneuver dramatically increases its effectiveness. The Forward Air Controller has a crucial role in this integration and therefore standardization and further development of equipment, capabilities and Tactics Training Procure within the international Attack Helicopter and Forward Air Controller communities is imperative.
Major P. Arts, Attack Helicopter Branch, Netherlands Air Force.
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.
International Close Air Support will allow you to:
- Improve your awareness of the technological advances that can help improve communications across the battlefield through the digitalisation of Close Air Support
- Engage in candid debate on design, sensors and weapons payload from major aircraft manufactures and systems integrators allowing you to benchmark your own programmes and ensure that your market position remains stable
- Receive first hand insight into recent operations, testing and exercises to assess how armed forces are structuring their procurement priorities over the immediate, medium and long-term future
- Take away in depth analysis of the evolving threat spectrum to evaluate potential capability gaps and ensure you are investing resources effectively to match end user requirements
- Benefit from dedicated discussion on the preconference focus day allowing you to gain a greater understanding of key challenges currently being faced by the International Close Air Support community: with focus on war fighter training and precision weapons
- Examine in-theatre tactics, Commander level overviews of joint air operations in support of ground forces and the doctrine covering FACs, JTACs and TACPs
Venue & Accomodations
Scarsdale Place, Kensington
W8 5SR, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7937 7211
Travel and accommodation are not included in the conference fee; however we have put together a HotelMap that displays discounted accommodation for hotels in the area near to Copthorne Tara Hotel. The map displays live availability and allows you to book directly with each hotel: http://www.HotelMap.com/M9DUQ
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.The conference agenda is available as PDF under downloads.
Our 2013 International Speaker Panel Include:
- Group Captain PJ Wallace, Chief of Staff, Joint Air Land Organisation, UK MoD
- Colonel David Torres, Dep uty Head ACC/A3F Joint Integration Division, Air Combat Command, USAF
- Commander Jean-Marc Brenot, Commander Air Wing, French Navy
- Lieutenant Colonel Roland Runge, UAS and Tactical Reconnaissance, German Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Tobhias Wikström, Commander 211 Squadron, F21 Wing, Swedish Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel AndjyZouag, Tiger Programme Officer, French Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Rafael Fernandes-Shaw Dominguez, Commander, Parach ute Regiment (EZAPAC), Spanish Air Force
- Wing Commander Andy Ecclestone, DACAS, Joint Land and Air Organisation, UK MoD
- Squadron Leader Nick Badel, Requirements Manager, RM1 Tornado GR4, UK MoD
- Major Peter Arts, Attack Helicopter Branch, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Major Rob Hollinrake, Royal Artillery, British Army
- Flight Lieutenant Stu Quinn, Air Land Integration Cell, RAF
- Captain George Asselanis, 422 TES, US Air Force
- Captain Julien Charpentier, FAC Capabilities , AOC Ramstein, NATO
- Flight Lieutenant Jim Hilton, Operations Officer, Air Land Integration Cell , Royal Air Force
- Master Sergeant Derek Caton, Instructor, General Artillery, US Marine Corps
- Dr. John Mahaffey, Senior Scientist, NCIA
Register at ASDEvents and receive 20% discount.