Benefits of Attending
Attacks on the U.S. critical infrastructure computer networks, aimed at significantly disrupting or permanently wiping out the functioning of government and business alike, would produce cascading effects far beyond the targeted sector and physical location of the incident. In response, the President directed a comprehensive review of the Federal Government’s efforts to defend US communications and information technology infrastructure, designed to improve our resilience vs. attacks and to reduce the overall cyber threat. As a consequence, US Federal cyber security funding is poised for dynamic growth, with a cumulative value of over $65 billion over the next five years.
This symposium brings together the senior level U.S. Government and Industry Cyber Security experts from the Critical Infrastructure Sectors – including the Energy, Homeland Security, Defense, Transportation, IT/Communications, Postal, Emergency Services & Banking, and Finance who are taking infrastructure protection to a new level and are creating the latest tools, techniques and solutions for protecting our resources from internal and external cyber terrorism.
- What are the latest Government strategies and initiatives for protecting infrastructure against cyber attacks?
- What are the latest threats? How is the threat environment evolving?
- What is the way forward for interagency intelligence and information sharing?
- What are the emerging tools and techniques for continuous risk monitoring and management?
- What challenges do new technologies pose? What are the emerging solutions?
- What is the road ahead for National Cyber Policy and Standards?
These and many other critical questions will be addressed during this important two-day event.
Well Run, Great Presentations, Outstanding Lunch
Program Manager, Cubic
VP Business Development, Colsa Corp
Very Informative, Well organized
Cyber Specialist, USPS
Over 25 Leading Experts from: U.S. Congress, DHS, CIA, DIA, DOE, FEMA, NIST, FISMA, DoD/CIO, DISA, DOC, GSA, US Postal, FERC , AF/ST, NERC , US Army ERDC, Boeing, Microsoft, Cisco, Juniper Networks, TASC, Dell, Verizon, JHU/APL, CIS, CSFI, Merlin, Lancope, & Shank examine:
- Federal Government Needs and Initiatives in Cyber Security for Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Current and Emerging Threats to Energy, Defense, Homeland Security, Finance, IT/Communications, Transportation, Postal and Emergency Services
- Newest Developments in Federal Interagency Cyber Information Sharing & Cooperation
- Cutting-Edge Mitigation Tools, Techniques and Technologies – Improving Infrastructure Resilience against the Cyber Security Threat
Who You Will Meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Sr. Directors
- Directors, IT
- Directors, Information Systems
- Directors, Intel
- Directors, Business Development Managers
- Program Directors
- Chief Sales Executives
- Chief Engineers
- Sr. Engineers
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sales Directors
- Cyber Operations Analyst
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Technology Officers
- Manager of Network Operations
- Manager of Network Security
- Systems Analysts
- Information Assurance Officers
- Information Protection Specialists
- Intel Evaluators
- Engineering Leads
- Operations Managers
- C4ISR Requirements
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Attendance is limited to US, NATO, and allied countries only.
The conference agenda is available as PDF under downloads.
- Brigadier General Frederick A. Henry, USA, Chief of Staff (DO), Defense Information Systems Agency
- Ms. Jenny Menna, Director, Stakeholder Engagement and Cyber Infrastructure Resilience (SE/CIR), DHS
- Dr. Mica Endsley, Ph.D., Chief Scientist, USAF
- Mr. Brian Varine, Director, Incident Management Division IM-32, Joint Cybersecurity Coordination Center, Department of Energy (DOE)
- Mr. Jeff Gray, Unit Chief for Outreach and Training, Industrial Control Systems (ICF)-Computer Emergency Readiness Team, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Maj Gen (ret) Harold “Punch” Moulton, USAF, Director, Cyber Security Forum Initiative; Senior Director, Cyberspace Strategies, Integration & Consulting, Stellar Solutions
- Colonel Timothy Lunderman, USAF, Guard Advisor to the Commander, USCYBERCOM
- Mr. Robert Mayer, Vice President of Industry and State Affairs, USTelecom Association
- Mr. William (Curt) C. Barker, Chief, Cybersecurity Advisor, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Mr. Rod Turk, Director, Office of Cyber Security and Chief Information Officer, U.S. DOC
- Mr. Charles McGann, Corporate Security Information Officer, US Postal Service
- Mr. Roger W. Kuhn, Education Fellow, Cyber Security Forum Initiative
- Ms. Ann Barron-DiCamillo, Director, U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT), DHS
- Ms. Shondrea Lyublanovits, Director, Cybersecurity Division, Integrated Technology Solutions, GSA
- Mr. Joseph Trindal, Interim President, InfraGard National Capital Region Members Alliance and Former Director, DHS/ICE/FPS/NCR
- Ms. Patricia Titus, Board of Directors, CyberUnited, Former CIO at Symantec
- Mr. Russell Felts, Deputy Director, Cyber Security Directorate, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Mr. Samuel E. Caldwell, Program Manager, Financial Systems Modernization (OCFO), FEMA
- Ms. Faye Francy, Director, Networked Systems, Boeing Commercial Airplanes, Enterprise Cyber Security ONE Team
- Dr. Richard Andres, Professor of National Security Strategy, National War College Senior Fellow, NDU
- Mr. Tom Cross, Director of Security Research, Lancope, Inc.
- Mr. Tobias Whitney, Manager, Critical Infrastructure Protection Compliance, NERC
- Dr. Igor Linkov, PhD., Risk and Decision Sciences Focus Area Lead, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, ERDC
- Mr. Jonathan Nguyen-Duy, Director, Security Solutions, Verizon Terremark
- Ms. Lila Kee, Board Member, North American Energy Standards Board, Chief Product & Marketing Officer, GlobalSign Inc.
- Senior Representative, Cyber Security Office, Dow Chemical