Benefits of Attending
Today’s Warfighter has access to an ever-increasing number of sensors, imagers, internet artifacts, open source and other sophisticated collection devices and mechanisms, to the point that a major challenge has become how to sift through this massive amount of information to find the most critical and actionable items of intelligence. Increasingly, this must be accomplished in near-real time and the information must be packaged in a format capable of being shared with all other pertinent parties. The result is that sensor, computer and communication technologies are being strained beyond capacity to keep pace with current and future information management and analysis needs. ‘Big Data’ tools, techniques, and technologies seek to provide the means to analyze, exploit and share conclusions drawn from this seemingly overwhelming information load.
This outstanding symposium brings together the key government and industry experts who are shaping the direction of big data research and development for defense and homeland security.
- What are the latest OSD, DoD, Intelligence Community, and Homeland Security needs and initiatives in big data?
- How is big data analytics being applied to ISR, intelligence sharing, GEOINT fusion, video analytics, atmospherics, identity, biometrics, and a whole range of other critical mission applications?
- What role are new tools, techniques, and technologies – predictive analytics, cloud computing, metadata, etc. – playing in making big data analytics a reality?
- What are the future challenges and opportunities? What role(s) can industry play?
These and many other critical questions will be examined during this outstanding two-day event.
Over 20 Top Experts from DNI, CIA, NGA, HQ USAF, SPAWAR, INSCOM, AFOSR, ONR, NRL, USMC, NASA, HSARPA/DHS, ISE/DHS, Lockheed Martin, IBM, SAIC, Microsoft, Teradata, Unisys, Booz Allen Hamilton, Singer Associates, MapR, IMI, and Kitware examine:
- Government Strategy, Policy, Plans and Initiatives
- Identifying High-Value Missions and Applications
- Flexibility, Scalability and Security Issues and Solutions
- Using The Latest Tools and Technologies – Predictive Analytics, Semantics, Cloud, Metadata, etc.
- BDA Implementation: Collection, Processing, Management and Dissemination Strategies and Techniques
BDA in the Enterprise Architecture
Who You Will Meet
- Presidents/Vice Presidents
- Sr. Directors
- Directors, IT
- Directors, Information Systems
- Directors, Intelligence
- Directors, Enterprise Solutions
- Directors, Business Development
- Directors, Advanced Programs
- Program Directors
- Chief Sales Executives
- Chief Architects
- Technical Architects
- Chief Engineers
- Sr. Engineers
- Engagement Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Sr. Managers, Federal Accounts
- Sales Directors
- Principle Scientists
- Software Engineers
- Account Managers
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Commanding Officers
- Technology Officers
- Managers of Network Operations
- Managers of Network Security
- Sr. Data Scientists
- Data Space Engineers
- Research Engineers
- Systems Analysts
- Information Assurance Officers
- Information Protection Specialists
- Intel Evaluators
- Engineering Leads
- Operations Managers
Holiday Inn Rosslyn at Key Bridge
1900 North Fort Myer Drive,
Arlington, VA 22209
Tel: (703) 807-2000
(Mention “Technology Training” for a special room rate)
Attendee accommodations must be arranged directly with the hotel.
Attendance is limited to US, NATO, and allied countries only.The conference agenda is available as PDF under downloads.
- MR. GUS HUNT, Chief Technology Officer, Central Intelligence Agency
- MR. JOHN MARSHALL, Deputy Director, NSG Program Management Office, NGA
- MS. JILL SINGER, CEO, Tummler-Singer Associates; former CIO, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
- MR. STEPHEN DENNIS, Director, Innovation, HSARPA-DHS
- MS. LISA SHALER-CLARK, Deputy Director/Program Manager, Futures, INSCOM, US Army
- MR. DAN GREEN, Director, Data Sciences Team, SPAWAR Systems Center, USN
- DR. ROBERT BONNEAU, Program Director, Very Complex Networks, AFOSR
- MS. DONNA ROY, Director, Information Sharing Environment, DHS
- DR. MARK LIVINGSTON, Principal Investigator, Data Sciences, NRL
- MS. MANJULA AMBUR, Chief Knowledge Officer, NASA Langley Research Center
- MR. ED MCLARNEY, Chief Information Officer for IT, NASA Langley Research Center
- MR. TODD MYERS, Lead Global Computer Architect, NGA
- CAPTAIN AARON BURCIAGA, Director, Logistics Operations Analysis Office, HQ USMC
- MR. SAMUEL OLIVER, JR., Chief, ISR PED and Applications Division (A2CP), DCS/ISR, USAF
- MS. CARRIE BOYLE, Division Lead, Standards and Architecture, PM-ISE, ODNI
- DR. CAREY SCHWARTZ, National Lead, Data-to-Decision S&T initiative, ONR
- MR. ROBERT ZITZ, Senior Vice President/ISR Chief Systems Architect, SAIC
- MS. SUSIE ADAMS, Vice President, Federal Sector, Microsoft
- MR. TIM PAYDOS, Director, Worldwide Business Analytics and Optimization, IBM
- MR. KEITH JOHNSON, Director, Advanced Analytics, Lockheed Martin
- MR. RICH CAMPBELL, Chief Technology Officer, EMC Federal
- MR. TASSO ARGYROS, Co-President, Teradata-Aster
- DR. ROD FONTECILLA, Vice President, Application Modernization, Unisys
- DR. SUZANNE YOAKUM-STOVER, Director, Institute for Modern Intelligence
- DR. ANTHONY HOOGS, Director, Computer Vision, Kitware, Inc.
- MR. JEREMY WALSH, Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton