Implementing the 25 Point-Plan and Transitioning Into a New Era of Federal IT
In 2010, former Chief Information Officer of the United States Vivek Kundra released the 25 Point Plan to Reform Federal Information Technology Management. Today, the document is still a clear indicator of the priorities of the country’s strategy to build a modern digital government to better service the American people. Despite harsh funding cuts, IT is a budget item that has remained stable and even increased moving forward. With over $82 billion being poured by the government into IT in FY 2014, the necessity is clear to do more with less.
Our Government IT Reform will address the most pressing IT issues for the government today. With a speaker faculty consisting of Project Managers all the way to Chief Information Officers, the summit will provide perspectives from those in the “IT Trenches” and those in charge of long-term strategic decision making. Don’t miss first-hand federal perspectives on:
- Cloud Implementation
- IT Resource Consolidation and Shared Services
- Big Data
- IT Mobility
Also, do not miss our full focus day on Cyber security! With President Obama just having signed the Cyber security Executive Order this year, there is no better time than now to address how information assurance will fit into the government’s plan to transition into the cloud, consolidate data centers, adapt to mobile devices and more.
U.S. national IT capabilities are in a state of transition and Government IT Reform will be the first major forum of FY 2014 for decision-makers to express requirements and listen to industry solution providers. Come join us and establish yourself as a key player in this burgeoning field!
Venue & Accommodation
Venue to be confirmed
More information to follow...
- Mr. Shawn Kingsberry, CIO, Recovery, Accountability and Transparency Board
- Kimberly Hancher, CIO, Equal Employment Opportunity Office
- Dr. Rick Holgate, CIO, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Xavier Hughes, Chief Innovation Officer, Department of Labor
- Dr. Michael Valivullah, CTO, National Agricultural Statistics Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Ms. Jeanne Holm, Data.gov Evangelist, GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
- Ms. Lorraine Landfried, Deputy CIO, Product Development, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs