Asia Pacificís premier maritime security and surveillance forum!
Celebrating nine years of maritime surveillance, Asia Pacific's premier maritime security and surveillance forum is pleased to return for the tenth year with it's just-released brochure for the 10th Annual Global MDA: Coastal Surveillance 2013.
- Bringing together over 250 senior naval, coast guard, government and industry stakeholders from over 15 countries, the Coastal Surveillance Forum this year will focus on:
- Enhancing inter-agency cooperation and international collaboration: How do you integrate multiple sources of data? How do you effectively coordinate with other agencies on transnational issues? What are some of the best practices in inter-agency cooperation?
- Enhancing surveillance and operations to combat against traditional maritime threats: Updates on counter-piracy operations in the Gulf of Aden, Straits of Malacca and the Eastern Sabah Coast
- Best practices and enhanced surveillance to mitigate increasingly common non-traditional threats: Dealing with illegal immigration, EEZ protection, armed robbery, smuggling activities and more
Latest surveillance technologies from land, air and sea perspectives: Hear how the latest technologies and solutions can enable you to detect small, fast craft, the latest advancements in space-based surveillance and more
Co-located with the inaugural Maritime Search and Rescue Asia 2013 conference which is set aside as a separate one-day event, the SAR conference will cover the increasingly important maritime operations in Asia Pacific, complementing the broader themes of coastal surveillance and maritime security.
Key highlights for Coastal Surveillance MDA 2013:
- 8+ Flag Officer Briefs from US, EU Naval Forces, MMEA, Cambodian Navy, Philippines Navy, Philippines Coast Guard, Bakorkamla and more!
- Network and build relations with over 20 navies, coast guards and government organisations to understand their current and upcoming requirements at our brand new Technology Exhibition Hall
- Co-location with Maritime Search & Rescue Asia 2013 means that if you provide solutions to both of these markets, this 3-day, 2-event, 1 venue opportunity is the most ideal platform for you to showcase your product
- Learn best practices from international and regional case studies on how to overcome traditional and non-traditional maritime security operations
- Enjoy Singapore's biggest island tourist vacation spot at our brand new venue at Sentosa!
Venue & Accommodation
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
1 Larkhill Road,
Phone: +65 6825 3888
Fax: +65 6825 3878
Hotel accommodation and travel costs are not included in the registration fee. A reduced corporate room rate will be arranged at Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa, Singapore for attendees at this conference. To take advantage of this special rate, please process the hotel room reservation form provided upon confirmation of your attendance.
- Rear Admiral Cynthia M. Thebaud, Commander, Logistics Group, Western Pacific Command, US Navy
- Rear Admiral Bob Tarrant, Commander, Operation Atalanta, EU Naval Forces
- Rear Admiral Cecil Chen, District Commander, National Captial Regional Central Luzon, and Vice Commandant for Administration, Philippines Coast Guard
- Rear Admiral Kruoch Kim Thon, Deputy Chief of Staff, ROYAL CAMBODIAN NAVY
- Commodore Alexander Lopez, Commander, Fleet Marine Ready Force, Philippines Navy
- First Admiral Dato' Che Hassan bin Jusoh, Director for Enforcement and Exercise, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency
- Commodore MMH Gamage, Deputy Area Commander, Northern Central Region, SRI LANKA NAVY
- First Admiral Abdul Basar bin Tajir, Director of Search and Rescue, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency
- Captain Giovanni Carlo, Assistant Chief of Staff, Naval Operations (N3), Philippines Navy
- Captain Paul J. Schlise, Commodore, Destroyer Squadron SEVEN, US Navy
- Captain Korojak, Deputy Director, Force Development Division, Naval Operations, ROYAL THAI NAVY
- Captain Lyndon F. Latorre, District Commander, Palawan District, Philippines Coast Guard
- Captain Rehan Aziz Khan, Deputy Director, Pakistan Maritime Security Agency, Pakistan Navy
- Captain (Rtd.) Jin Kyu Lee, PDO, Naval Systems, AGENCY FOR DEFENSE DEVELOPMENT, SOUTH KOREA
- LTC Nicholas Lim, Head, Information Fusion Centre (IFC)
- Chief Superintendent Richard Morgan, Deputy Regional Commander, HONG KONG MARINE POLICE
- Major Nguyen Khac Vuot, Maritime Operations, Vietnam Marine Police
- Michael Dale, Operations Manager, New Zealand Maritime Coordination Centre
- Chris Reynolds, Director, Irish Coast Guard
- Rear Admiral Roedy Santoso, Head of Central Operations, Indonesian Maritime Security Coordinating Board (Bakorkamla)
- Senior Representative, Royal Malaysian Navy
- Senior Representative, INDONESIAN NAVY