We Announce our First Training Course for Government Personnel
There was a 782% increase in cyber incidents between 2006 and 2012. The Pentagon and the intelligence community are both ramping up cyber capabilities in the face of repeated attacks. Spending on cyber operations is one of the few areas in the Pentagon that will increase in coming years.
$4.6 billion has been requested for cyber security expenses next year, up from $3.9 billion this fiscal year. The Pentagon expects to spend $23 billion on cyber in the next five years.
Our training course “Cyber Operations Planning: A Strategy & Doctrine Approach” will help government personnel to develop an exercise training strategy for cyber security operations within their departments and organizations.
In a small closed setting, Instructor Al Kinney will guide you through understanding the government policies, planning methods, tactics, techniques, and procedures surrounding cyber security, while helping you tailor a cybersecurity exercise concept that works specifically for your team.
Join us in Washington, DC or San Diego, CA for two days of unparalleled training to protect your cyber-dependent missions and business processes.
Attend and benefit from:
- Explore the theory of cyber security exercise design and develop expertise in a planning framework
- Produce first-draft exercise scenarios and sample courses of action that you can implement
- Gain the insights required to develop events from tabletop cyber security exercises to full-blown cyber range testing
Don’t just read about the threats, develop and implement a strategy to protect against them!
Top Five Reasons for Attending:
- Learn how to tailor a cyber exercise strategy to the needs of your organization
- Gain Continuing Education Credits to further your career
- Operationalize your approach to cyber security threat reduction
- Discover a framework to engage the full range of technical, operational, and policy elements of your organization to thwart cyber attacks
- Protect our country’s critical infrastructure and sensitive information
Venue & Accommodation
Venue to be confirmed
Washington, DC Metro Area
More information to follow...
Albert Kinney, Director, CDR, USN (Ret.)
Throughout his career, Mr. Kinney has held a number of leadership and management positions including executive functions in government, military, and commercial enterprise organizations. A retired Naval Officer, he has more than 25 years of experience in cyber security mission areas, encompassing operational disciplines ranging from anti-submarine warfare to signals intelligence and development of the Navy’s first operational Cyber Attack Team. In these roles, Mr. Kinney has developed technology, workforce, policy, and mission equity frameworks serving each of these warfare disciplines.